Flying vehicles no longer work correctly in game

Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvenience. We have temporarily moved back to the “opt-in” phase of the rollout to give creators more time to fix any issues. If you would like to DM your model or place file, I can help you work through the problem. It sounds like you were getting a mismatch in assembly root part between client and server when the new property was enabled. The new logic should actually make that less likely so it would be really helpful to take a closer look at your use case. Thanks.

1 Like

I want to say I wasn’t aware of this thread and we were having this issue in Monkey Raft 🌴 monkey raft 🌴 - Roblox

Sadly it seems like a lot of players encountered it and our game has taken an algorithm hit as a result, which is damage that is difficult to undo. It would be good if there were some sort of compensation or algorithmic rewind type thing that can help with the effects of unintended consequences from rollouts like these.

If need be, I can provide a place file.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.