FNaF 1 Backstage room

I thought i’d show some progress of the FNaF map I was making. You can check out the office in my first post.

By the way, that bonnie head on the table is bigger than the rest of the heads on the shelves to match what it looked like on cams

11 Likes

Looks exactly like the game, incredible job.

4 Likes

Can’t believe thats roblox, nice job!

3 Likes

Nah bro this isn’t Roblox there’s literally no chance at all. Fantastic job, 10/10.

3 Likes

For a second i tought you just posted the backstage room from the real FNaF (Maybe it is :thinking:). I still reject that this was made in ROBLOX.

2 Likes

Where is the Roblox version? You just posted the original?

3 Likes

Thought the same thing, but if you look at it the lighting, head, and stuff like that is all different

2 Likes

The feeling of this picture is so strong that after 5 seconds of looking at this picture and seeing one problem from the actual FNaF backstage room you see all the other problems. One by one you see that the proportions are weird. The lighting is different. And once you compare it to the FNaF backstage room one last time, thats when both pictures look different.

2 Likes

yeah the proportions are quite weird like i mentioned i had to make that bonnie head 2x bigger

2 Likes