FNAF 1 Recreation

After around a month of working on it, I’ve finally finished recreating the map from FNAF 1! Thoughts/feedback?

External Media
27 Likes

Wow this is amazing overall and reminds me alot of fnaf. The only suggestion i have is probably change the buttons for the door and lights as they seem not to fit with the style of the build/map.

It’s meant to be a recreation of the original game, the doors are like that

4 Likes

I have an really stupid question:
is it roblox?

Anyways, its amazing bro! In some sort, it actually takes me in FNaF 1 pizzeria. I’ve never seen accurate recreation especially in roblox. I can’t even say anything against, it looks perfect.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s roblox haha, thanks for the kind words!

3 Likes

Couldn’t distinguish from Roblox at first. Marvelous

2 Likes

This looks incredible for a Roblox game. The attention to detail is amazing, and the models for the animatronics are incredible.

However, won’t this be a bit of a problem copyright-wise? FNAF is a series in which most games cost money in order to play. If people will just go to Roblox to play FNAF 1, the people who made the actual games are losing profit. When they hear about a copy, they might take action.

Not saying your work was for nothing, but if you want to make this game open to the public, I would at least give credit in the description, in-game credits, etc. Perhaps ask for permission, as well.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if this is offensive, but is there any way to verify that it’s on Roblox?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been thinking about that, I might just open it publicly as a showcase or give a selected few access

Yeah I can send a gameplay video if you want

Looks great, but don’t check if it’s studio (some people paste the Roblox logo in the corner), maybe some image from studio? (idk, showing outside for example).

you did the graphics and pespective very well, although the chorus sound effect on the
backstage, restrooms, showstage, and dining area look amazing
light buzz ambience is pretty annoying tbh

1 Like

Wow, just wow this map doesn’t looks like that its created in roblox

1 Like

There I added a screenshot from studio at a different angle if you want further proof

MAN YOU BEAT ME (i doubt you can beat my fnaf 2 office :smiling_imp:)

i did quit roblox studio so i am not continuing mine, and currently learning blender. I wish you goodluck on your work.

1 Like

Haha yeah I haven’t really tried making FNaF 2 (yet!), goodluck on your journey learning blender!

1 Like

Perfect, just PERFECT! tbh I thought you just took some in-game screenshots and added a few stuff, but your building style is just PERFECT!

2 Likes

Good job! I literally thought you just posted photos of FNAF, good luck on development.

1 Like

This is impressive especially the lighting, I can tell you likely used the UFMP models & textures which nails it in closeness

1 Like

Thank you all for the amazing feedback, the game is now out!

2 Likes