FNAF 9 Mall build [Feedback wanted]

Hi! I’m INHALEDEMON. I am currently building this mall from the upcoming FNAF 9 (the 9th installation in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series) I know it’s extremely neon, but that’s how the teaser looked, so I made it like that.

13 Likes

Hey! This picture of the build looks pretty nice but it would help if you put some more picture and different angles.

1 Like

This looks pretty good.

I would change the textures of some of the walls and I would add some more decorations.

Aside from that, it’s good!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to do that next time! Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m Paul,
I would just like to say, your build really has an interesting structure. Though in my opinion, the colors of which you applied in your build is really great because the theme of the color looks almost similar to the color in Sister Location which I can say honestly, I really like, also I would just want to say the coloring in your build also looks perfect for the Mall your building. Keep it up, you did a great job.

2 Likes

Wow! I gotta love that neon-style you’ve gone with.

There’s Nine FNAFS?!

2 Likes

Looks great compared to the teaser! Just change some textures after you have finished the build and it’ll look great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep!
Fnaf 1
Fnaf 2
Fnaf 3
Fnaf 4
Fnaf Sister Location
Fnaf World
Fnaf Ultimate Custom Night
Fnaf Help Wanted
And now… Fnaf 9

2 Likes

If you provided us the trailer images that would be great for feedback, maybe add a few posters? I am getting a vibe of FNAF 2 with the posters everywhere.

1 Like

Nice! Do you have a reference image so I could get a better understanding? I searched it up in google but got no results that looks similar to yours.

1 Like

This is my reference for those who are asking. I didn’t really build what I saw, I just built it in my own way. But I tried making it as close as possible.

1 Like

That looks futuristic! The building looks polished, and the details are crystal clear. I haven’t seen the original game prior to seeing this post, so keep that in mind. Your work looks great, anyways! I should suggest that you should add neon lights to the lights, just to look sharper, if you haven’t done so already. But don’t make them too bright! Your work amazed me anyways. Keep it up, and you’ll do even better!

2 Likes