FNAF: The Resurgence | Information About the BETA Update

So, I know a lot of people had a lot of questions, so I wanted to clear up some information regarding the Beta, as a lot of it has either changed or hasn’t been given in the first place.

I’d just like to make it clear that this is just me scrolling through the Group Wall and looking for questions that either weren’t answered or now have a different answer. These are simply in order of most recent to least recent, so you might need to scroll a bit. They’re also paraphrased slightly or just completely rewritten in order to to make the question broader, as I don’t want to make this too long.

First of all, the BETA Update has changed, and it’s now going to be a complete remake of the game as it currently stands, so we’re unfortunately not going to have Chica or Foxy in it. Sorry to … basically everyone.

Anyways, on with the questions.

Question #1: Will the game be available for XBOX or mobile players?
Yes. The game will be available for XBOX and mobile players. It might not be in the first update, but it will absolutely be a feature that I’ll try to implement as soon as possible. It’s not going to be unplayable for anyone, but it’ll be made easier to play in a later update.

Question #2: Will there be event/seasonal characters?
We might have seasonal characters, but we probably won’t have event characters. This game is all about giving players a realistic and fun experience and I know that event characters just make everyone sad when those people who didn’t get those event characters can never get them again.

Question #3: How do I become a voice actor?
I’m working on a site where you can upload your auditions as well as vote for others’ auditions, so just send me a message on Roblox and I’ll tell you when the site’s up.

Question #4: Will Fatz Geronimo come back?
I’m just gonna say it. No, Fatz Geronimo is not going to come back. I’m not going to add real animatronics into this game, as I don’t want any kids that might play it to be scared of real characters. I want everyone who plays this to be able to sleep at night, so Chuck E Cheese, Fatz Geronimo, Billy Bob Broccoli, and all of those guys are off the table. Sorry. I know a lot of people really wanted those characters in the game.

Question #5: Will there be withered animatronics?
I’m not going to answer this, but I included this because a lot of people have asked this and the answer is secret. They might, or they might not. Me being secretive doesn’t mean they’re coming because it’s going to be a surprise. It just means I want to keep it a secret in case a situation arises where there’s a surprise event or a surprise update or something like that where the withered characters make sense.

Question #6 (The Final Question For Now): What characters will there be?
The only characters that have been decided on are Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, a few parrots (all of which are unnamed, at the moment), Fredbear (known as Uncle Fredbear in this universe), and Springbonnie (who currently doesn’t have an in-universe name yet).

If your question wasn’t answered, it doesn’t mean that I didn’t want to answer it. It just means I didn’t get to your question, as there were 50+ pages to scroll through.

One final thing I want to make clear is that this universe, though it might be a FNAF game, is completely different from the original game universe. The lore is completely different. The location names are different, the story’s different, the characters are different (not the animatronics, obviously), and there’s going to be a lot of stuff to uncover about the game’s universe. If you know everything there is to know about FNAF lore, you might get a head start, but you’ll still need to do a lot of work to uncover the game’s true lore. (DISCLAIMER: Any version up until the first full release is not canon, so there’s nothing to look for just yet.)

Anyways, I hope that clears up a lot of peoples’ confusion, and I hope you all have a good day! Thanks for reading!