FNaF Type game I'm working on

I’ve been working on this game with a friend (@Jesterdonkey) for quite some time now and I would love to get feedback on stuff such as lighting, sounds, atmosphere, UI, etc.

I don’t wanna reveal too much about the game (other than the fact that it’s a FNaF fangame) so here’s a small piece of gameplay:

(the loud bell sound plays when you reach half of the night)

If you need another video with higher quality or images just tell me, all feedback is welcome!

18 Likes

This is awesome! I cant wait for it to be realeased!

3 Likes

It looks very good, and so do the sounds! I’ve played some similar games, but this one is one of the best. Good luck with your development!

2 Likes

Ok, the first thing I want to say would excellent game
The music, sound effects, and visuals are good. I got chills throughout the whole video meaning a lot of viewers might feel the same so mission accomplished. My only problem is the monsters don’t look scary enough. Yh you could still pull off that jumpscare like fnaf but with those models, after 5-10 games the fear fades. Monsters are a very huge aspect of the kind of game you are making. So you need to add more depth to them so that energy from players when they don’t want this monster coming would last a lot longer.
But overall It is a great game

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

I kind of see what you mean, it’s just the blocky style inherited from the past games (RP) and we’re keeping it so it makes sense with the rest of the games, I think the jumpscares may be at least decent with these models, anyways, I’ll see what I can do to improve them.

2 Likes

Looks great. I like it and don’t really know anything you could improve.

2 Likes

Looks really cool so far, but the half-night point bell just sounds really out of place, imo it would be much better if there was no bell sound

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback!

If someone, somehow, is looking forward for the release, I’ll update the post when it does. Meanwhile, I’ll keep listening to more feedback!

Bro, this is so awesome!!! Best FNaF game i ever seen in the devforum. :woot:

1 Like