Food Modeler | Pastriez Development Opportunity

Pastriez Food Modeler

What is Pastriez?

Since our initial launch on December 22, 2018, we have aimed to create a friendly and favorable environment for members. Since our launch, we have gained over 30,000 members on the ROBLOX platform. With the extraordinary growth of our company brings development opportunities to the ROBLOX platform.

What does the job entail?

Since our large expansion, players have been requesting more food tools in the game from our current menu. Pastriez is looking for someone that is experienced and hardworking to create food tools for our business.
All robux acquired from Pastriez is eligible for DevEX, but eligibility may be lost by breaking ROBLOX TOS

Requirements:

• 13 years or older.
  • Experience in the development field of ROBLOX.
  • Examples of previous work.

How do I apply?

Contact ducky#6224 on DISCORD. With examples of previous work developing tools.

3 Likes

When you refer to making food tools, do you mean solely modeling the items, or do you mean scripting them as well?

1 Like

I would prefer someone who can make the tools and script them, but if you can only make the tools that is fine.

1 Like

Are you looking for a partnership or just the creation of x amount of assets?

In future, you should list a payment type and range that people will receive for their work.

Either or! :slight_smile:

Payment isn’t an issue for us, we want to see their rates on their portfolios! <3

Hey there, I’m curious on a few points:

A. How many food items would you estimate need to be created?
B. Is the style of the food items low-poly and cartoon-like, or more realistic?
C. What is the proposed timeline for this job? Is this a short-term commision, or a long term status on the developing team?

I sent you a message in discord my user skofall#5172.

I am interested! (My discord is Pixel#0005)

Thank you for your questions!

1. We’re still browsing ideas for our food items but we know more than 7 (not counting aditional tools)
  2. Low-poly but with a realistic vibe.
  3. We would like these food items within a week or so. If you’re asking about status on the development team it is whatever you choose!
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.