Foodie Cafe's Interview Guide

Greetings! Welcome to Foodie Cafe’s Interview Guide! This is for my Staff Assistant+, please do not copy, or use this unless an MR+ in Foodie’s Cafe! If you’re a LR, then you may read this just for fun, but you may not use it!

**Host/Co-Host Guide**
When there is five minutes left before the interview starts, say: Anyone who chats, not using PTS will be kicked from the game. (Use the SM command).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All points from now is when the session starts, do not use these before the session, please.

Host  - ;SM PTS will now be denied, as the session will be starting soon.

Host - ;SM Salutations! I'm (Username), and I'm going to be your host for the (Session time)!

Co-Host - ;SM Greetings, I'm (Username) and I will be your co-host for the (Session time)!

Host - ;SM Before we begin, I'd like to go over some rules!

Host - ;SM {Rule 1} Don't be disrespectful to your interviewers, as they've take time out of their day to interview you.

Host - ;SM {Rule 2} Please don't speak in another language, as we most likely won't understand it. I hope you understand if you want to speak another language in this session!

Host - ;SM {Rule 3} If you're disconnected, or left the session with no message, then you will have approximately a minute to join back. No more, if you're gone for more then a minute, then you cannot get back in.

Host - {Rule 4} All customers are too get atleast eight/ten questions right, if not, you fail.

Host - {Rule 5} Do not say any 18+ phrases, inappropriate phrases, etc. This is for kids that want to work at a cafe, so don't say any of that. If so, you'll be demoted/exiled from the group, and blacklisted.

Host - The rules have concluded! Interviewers now will teleport their interviewees momentarily.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hosts may only do this at the end of the session.

Host - ;SM The session has concluded! All staff, dismissed!

Host - ;shutdown

**Interviewer Guide**

Interviewer - Greetings, I'm (Username), and I'm going to be your interviewer for this interview session!

Interviewer - Before we begin, I'd like to go over some rules:

Interviewer - {Rule 1} Don't troll in your answers, it will get you kicked from the session.

Interviewer - {Rule 2} Don't exploit, hack, etc, in this session. It will get you perm banned from all group games, and exiled from the group!

Interviewer - Before we begin, I'd like to say you don't have to use grammar, so please don't fret about it that much.

Interviewer - Do you have any questions? I expect a yes or no from all of you.
**If they don't have a question**

Interviewer - Great! We'll now begin the interview, please know that this will come in PMs, so don't type it out loud in the chat.

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 1} Why do you want to work at Foodie Cafe?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 2} Have you ever been experienced a job like this? If so, where?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 3} What do trainees do?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username} {Question 4} How do you rate your activeness from a scale from 1-10?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 5} Do you have safechat?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 6} What will you bring to the community to HELP us?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 7} Do you understand that if you troll, you'll be kicked from the session?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 8} Do you understand that to get promoted to MR+, you must be atleast 13+?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 9} If there is a troller/exploiter, etc, will you report them? No matter your rank?

Interviewer - ;PM (Username) {Question 10} Do you promise, that if you fail, that you won't fret, throw a tantrum, etc? 

Interviewer - I will now be reviewing your answers, momentarily, I'll give you your results!

**If they pass**
Interviewer - Congratulations, you've passed this session! I will now bring you to be ranked, stay here.

**If they fail**
Interviewer - Sadly, you've failed due to {Reason}, try again next time!

Interviewer - ;kick {Username}

Thank you for reading! 

-Foodforlife2047, Owner