[For HIRE] Advanced Roblox Scripter 3+ Years experience

kk lowering lowering its all fine

Why are you putting it into your portfolio if you are not the creator of it? The entire point of a portfolio is to prove that you are capable of doing a certain job, not that you can use someone else’s work.

Your unprofessionalism and overall inconsistency prove that you are not worth hiring.

Im not the owner of DaBaby game others are mine ;-;

Offer the man 50usd for a quest system and said that to small your prices are way to high you need to cut it

1 Like

That army obby link takes me to Sky Obby, however, when I play the game, its army obby. I check the group it was made by, and you were not even in it. Its a sus link bro.

They changed it i think but i scripted it

What you language do you script/code ?

Nobody is going to take you seriously with all this on your profile. And linking random games is sus, along with stealing peoples Icons and thumbnails and using them as your own.

Make an actual showcase showing us what you can do using your assets and have them under your profile directly.

Im sorry but look at this
LOL
My guy just over-layed some text on someone’s thumbnail, then he used it as the icon. It is not even sized right

exposed.

3 Likes

I was looking over your portfolio for ideas of mine but it turns out you’re really toxic to the community. I was thinking of hiring you whilst looking for ideas but you are mean, you call people “dum dum”, you use work that is not yours. Let alone 8k for a gun. A gun can be scripted in a matter of 40 lines and you’re charging 8k.

3 Likes

8k for a basic gun is overpriced and your responses give me the impression that you a have a very bad attitude.

This is one of his games a free modeled tycoon I have seen this free model a million times.

Thank goodness I read the replies, if not then my dms will just filled with toxicity (Based on Legend.'s attitude to the community) :neutral_face: