[For HIRE] Advanced Roblox Scripter 3+ Years experience

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been scripting for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

Showcase

You can view my assets here:
|BDF| Military Roleplay - Roblox
:rotating_light: [UPDATE 2] Army Obby :rotating_light: - Roblox
[NEW] CART RIDE INTO DA BABY! - Roblox
App center - Roblox
Crustiez Restaurant [BETA] - Roblox

Availability

I am available for 12-16 hours a day every day.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method we can discuss it in Discord.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: Legend_Dev (@LegendDev9) / Twitter
or on DISCORD: Legend.#8225
Discord: Legend.#8225
Don’t forget the period after Legend
It’s “Legend.” not “Legend”

5 Likes

Hello so I need a script that can make a gun work how much would that be message me for more info

Depends maybe like 6k or 8k using shirt payments

Why so much it’s just a simple gun trail I mean if that’s what it is i am good

you mean gun system or what lol

Just a simple gun system like just press and shoot and a trail that’s it super easy I think :joy:

1 Like

XD nope i need a whole thing for u i will make it for 4k

Sorry I can’t do that thx anyway

BROOOO WHY SO MUCH??? dang

1 Like

I don’t wanna read it all but if you are hating on me I only script and do scripting commissions and owners do the ideas sont don’t come up here and say “lack os skills” or say it in a more of a respectful way. Other than please get out of here and never come back (it would be an honor for me if u never come back here btw)

1 Like

Im not the owner and if you have any personal problems with me you can just close this portfolio and get out of here you cant just come here and say “lack of skills” . Learn how to be respectful

He/she is giving criticism; not disrespecting you.

6 Likes

He literally disrespected everything even if he was giving me an opinion he could do it in a respectful way. Kid those days

1 Like

I was completely respectful and simply stated facts about the content you claimed you worked on.

I believe that if people are going to be paying someone for work they should be 1) getting their moneys worth and 2) know exactly what they’re paying for. The games you claim to have worked on don’t display either of those.

It would be very scummy to claim someone else’s work as your own, which is why I brought up how often I saw free models/viruses/very common content.

I’m genuinely disgusted at how you complain about me and claim I’m disrespectful, yet proceed to say “I don’t wanna read it all”, repeatedly tell me to get out, and have the nerve to then say “kids these days” like you didn’t just throw a mini tantrum over someone calling you out.

8 Likes

You’re really toxic another reason not to hire you.

6 Likes

The distinction between criticism and disrespect is to be learned. Criticism is the expressing of somebody’s displeasure or anything based on perceived defects or errors. While disrespect is lacking in respect, insult is demonstrated. He/she just called you and lived up to your faults. You have extremely uneasy approach towards this portfolio, and take criticism as a matter of course and correct your errors.

as @cpguy5089 said were right though
not gonna lie but looking at the preview of the game is kind of 100% filled with free models

and i completely understand you’re not the owner of the game but it’s more of showcasing free models when i see the images of the game screenshot/preview
i also use free models and i don’t call myself as EXPERT though i also learned from those and try making a script with myself
but these showcases somehow doesn’t feel like it’s proving that you’re advanced and 2 of them are not available

no offense and i don’t hate those but it’s kind of a joke when you gave us those link

1 Like

what
Man you gotta lower your prices, especially for things that aren’t really hard. 8k for scripting a gun ???!?!??!?!?!
Even 1k is too much to pay for that.

I do not think adding the fact that you made “Cart ride into Da-Baby” is gonna help you dude. Lower your prices and maybe not add things to your post which seem so simple.

1 Like

mk im lowering em i dont mind e