[For Hire] UI Designer

About Me

Portfolio needs to be updated!

Hi there! I am offering my services as an advanced scripter and a UI person. I have been scripting and making UI’s for 1 year on Roblox. Making a really cool and fun game. I live in the United States. I am 14. My username is geoved. Why should you hire me? I am a hard worker, I listen to any feedback I get and apply them to my work, and I am advanced and a pretty good scripter and UI person.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work and if you want more examples of my work please let me know! My video of my scripts working is also down here.

UI Designs

I use Adobe xd, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator for my UI’s

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.08.25 PM

Scripting

So basically in this script, it gets the Roblox player’s username, and then once you press the login button the game enters the player’s username and a random password and goes to the next screen. The UI is not mine.

Availability

I am available to do 4+ hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me at any time. I am unable to work during the week from 7 am-4 pm Est due to school. But can usually work after. I am currently on a tight schedule.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay, weekly pay, or per task. My preferred payment methods are USD, Robux, or gift cards. I do not accept percentages.

Contact

Contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to hire me. You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or discord: dudegod#1409
Thanks for reading! :grin:

10 Likes

Hey there. I would personally recommend putting some videos of your scripts working rather then just screenshots of the scripts.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! I have just added a video!

Nice work you’ve got here! Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

I removed a script because a kind roblox dev forum user said people could copy it.

add me on discord, interested in hiring u, monk#4057

1 Like

You are one of the successful scripter I have seen I quit being a scripter and became an animator because I would have many mistakes but you…WOW!:star_struck:

Thank you so much. That was so nice of you!:grin:

No problem btw I’m telling the truth you are one of the most talented scripter I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Hello, Im interested in hiring you, please send me a dm Pigeon#3357.

Amazing work I recommend this guy 100% currently working for my studio and he does the job quickly and always check if it’s to my liking.

A new UI design has been added!

Really persistent developer! I have not updated my recent post, and he was very patient. From the looks of it, he’s also a very experienced scripter!

1 Like

I have added a new design I made!
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.08.25 PM

Really good portfolio. Good luck! :pray:

1 Like

I would like to hire you can you respond or message me in private?

1 Like

Could you possibly make one that is like the select plot but a select a job?

1 Like

Hello, I am currently looking for a programmer that could script several things in my roblox game.
Contact me on discord if you’d like to get hired. Arign#5008

I’m interested in hiring you please add me on Shadow_Furious77#1798

Can you add me on discord? sqwilliam#0001