[FOR HIRE] Advanced Scripter

About Me

Hello! I’m UndefinedN00B or ITestForUMAYEERIBN (I’m on an alt). I’m an advanced scripter with 4+ years of experience! I usually script games for people. I can work both short term and long term. I started coding before I was on Roblox. I joined Roblox to better learn Lua. Now, I think it’s one of the most amazing programming languages!

I also do UI. I love making UI, it makes the game look way more alive.

Showcase

A Seed Terrain generation game I made: Chunk Generation
It has trees, mountains, lakes, and everything.

Similar to the first game, this is more Minecraft-themed: Terrain Gen (It’s unfinished)

Heres one of the first games I ever made: Farming Simulator
Heres a game I’m really proud of but isn’t finished yet: Neighbourhood Of Bloxen

Heres a datastore script I wrote.

Datastore Script By: UndefinedN00B/ITestForUMAYEERIBN - Pastebin.com

Heres a Main Menu UI I made.

It has everything needed in a game. A shop, spectate, Leaderboard, Info, and a play button! Like, I said, I make stuff for other people. I made this for my Developer group Enchanted playground!

UI Design - Roblox

Here are some other games I've made

Note: These are just some random games I’ve made. They aren’t finished! :smiley:

Unreal OS (An Operating system game)
Ultra Craft (Minecraft themed game)
Eye Hunt Alpha (A random simulator I made)
Death List (Another simulator I made)
Fight Night (Another really old simulator I made)

I also work for a Gameshow Group! Its called Enchanted Playground. I’ve made many games for them.

Things I can code

If you want to hire me to code a certain thing, here are some things I can code:

• Custom Guns
  • Weapons
  • Quest systems
  • Plugins
  • Inventory
  • Shop
  • Main main-menu
  • Fix FE or make things server-sided
  • Path following NPC’s (Randomly/Randomly Pre-defined paths)
  • Moving Platforms
  • And much more!

If you aren’t sure if i can code something, and want to ask, feel free to ask in the dev forum or my discord!

Availability

I’m very active. I’m online from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM. I’m always online discord so that’s the best way to contact me.

Payment

The payment is negotiable. I prefer payout instead of % because I usually do short term. I can do long term too. If you’re willing to pay me %, I need to know how much you will be spending on ads.

Contact

I’m very active in discord. You can contact me there: UndefinedN00B#0001. Another thing: I use the dev forum on my alt account. My main account on Roblox is UndefinedN00B

Thanks so much for reading! I hope to get hired by you someday :smiley:

15 Likes

I have a gun I am making almost completed the only problem is that it is server sided so if I shoot another player, then on my screen it will take health but on their screen it won’t. Do you think you could help me fix this. I will pay for your time of course.

1 Like

Hello! I can fix this! Contact me: Undefined Noob#0001

Just added you
30 characters
30 characters

Whats your discord username? I have a lot of friend requests.

Turkishfinesse#3130

30 characters
30 characters

I would like to hire you, my tag is Quionew#2800 I have sent you a friend request.

Hey there! I see you have experience working with gameshow groups. I’ve sent a friend request on discord!

whats your username and tag on discord?

Hello there!

I was wondering if you’re still hireable?

I own a Military Group and was wondering if you could make a gun system from scratch?

Obviously, there are more things that we need done but we can negotiate this on discord.

My discord is - JFK#1234

I recently sent you a message, here on DevForum. I would like to hear from you soon.

Okay, i sent request

30 characters

Great portfolio, you caught my interest. I would like to hire you for a long term project. If you are interested, here is my discord is UndeadMagic#4309.

1 Like

Sent a request for discord I am interested.

Angelo#9536 (30 Characters)…

Hey, interested in hiring. I sent you a friend request on discord, my user is kn11#6761.

Greetings, I saw your post and hope to meet soon! My discord name is RespectDatSheep#2441

Hello, my team and I are interested in recruiting you for a scripter position in our Studio. Further details can be discussed in DM’s. Please contact me on Discord: TMS Gaming#5630

Hello I need script for stroller. Can you add me?

Emir Kartal#4960

I am interested. I sent you a friend request on discord. My username is BPilot253#3969.