[FOR HIRE] Builder for Hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 1-2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

My work Example

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. my prices are 200 - 5K Robux Group Funds, I accept Gamepasses.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord ga_b#7208

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

31 Likes

You should definitely asks more for your work. Your builds are amazing. You can easily asks 50k for what you’ve showed here!
You don’t really match the style I’m looking for (if you think you can, you can always send a message to me on the devforum), but keep up the good work! And I’m really sure you would find a position very soon!

6 Likes

Hey, what you looking for :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings! I messaged sent you a request on discord!

2 Likes

It seems as if you’ve changed your Discord handle. Please contact me at jenny!#2462 if you are available! Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

i’m interested, could i see any of your low poly designs ranging to high poly? please RE me on the forum if it is possible, if you do low poly i could most definitely hire you.

1 Like

most definitely not 50k my guy, builds don’t range to that if they are small, plus 50k robux is dangerously expensive for one small build.

1 Like

Home stores sells for over 50k, and if you furniture this right this is a homestore. 5k is only 20 dollars and I’m sure they put over 4 hours of work in it.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested. And a group I work at is looking for a builder to build a V2 of the group. Your discord name and tag aren’t correct though.

2 Likes

I can’t add you in discord please add me
Username: 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜#0742

2 Likes

Hi there, I would love to hire you but your discord tag doesn’t seem to be working, please contact me at maddie!#0368.

2 Likes

I alread contact you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh- sorry I think I may have declined, would you mind sending it again-?

2 Likes

I already add you, just send me a DM

2 Likes

Can you add me? Zenith777#5044

2 Likes

Hey, I like your work! and I am interested in you! on, building me an cafe! if, I could book an communal now!? so, if you would like to work with me! on, this that would be great! we could talk about the details, and stuff about it! on, discord if you our interested, in building an cafe for me that would be great, thanks! and the payment will be definitely but, let me know if I could book an commission now.

Thank you,

Power,

Hey, hm so I agree with you! that, he should put more stuff to his work! although, that price you had in mind! is, way to expensive to that! and, yeah it should be lower but, yeah he should put more work to his builder portfolio indeed, but thanks for the suggestions.

Power,

The user isn’t correct for discord

Good evening!
I would like to commission you for a similar style Cafe Role-play Game, I was unable to contact you via your discord, could you please send me your discord or you can contact me through** jordy#2843**

Thanks!

REVIEW

I think his work is good but he have less responsibility and his showcase is the old one that is the same work that he use in another post that I saw last time.

This is some picture about real product that he was building for me last time.

Real Showcase1

Discription: In these picture there’s are some virus in his work form infected plugin and I tell him to fix that ugly chair and table part but he didn’t reply me anymore

Payment: I pay him with ROBLOX PREMIUM

this is his last work that he build for me before he didn’t reply me Anymore

Real Showcase2

Discription: In these picture there’s are some virus in his work form infected plugin like the first one I show you but this time I think his work is great and high quality but you need to fix something like the donation board and the spawning board

Payment: I pay him with 10 USD

I think he should have some responsibility with his customer and that is your opinion that you gonna use his service or not.

However I have some more of his showcase but I can’t show it because it will break his first impression about his post.

DOWNSIDE

I’m not sure if his showcase is real or just the google image and I just caught that he sometime reselling stuff from old customer which is the 2nd Showcase that I have sent.

And his showcase look like this guys post on twitter which the owner has confirm that he didn’t give him permission.

1 Like