[FULLY BOOKED] Uniform Designer

About Me

Howdy! I’m a uniform designer operating off of the US Eastern Seaboard, with extensive skills and knowledge about the process of making uniforms. I specialize in first response, specifically police and EMS, as well as fire department station uniforms, although my bunker gear could use some work. I currently work with the wonderful NJSP_101 designing uniforms for Emergency Response Customs.

Showcase

Some examples of my work

Tactical Hall Monitor:

DC Metro Police Department (old light blue uniform):

Safer Streets Privatized Policing:

Sakura County Sheriff:

Sacramento Police Department:

Lioni County Sheriff’s Department:

US Navy Fleet Marine Force Corpsman:

US National Park Service:

Atlas Shrine Department of Enforcement:

Cido City Police Department:

Los Angeles Police Department:

Zootopia Police Department:

Miami-Dade Police Department Special Response Team:

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Windbreaker:

More examples available upon request.

Availability

My schedule changes often, but I work whenever possible. I can be contacted at any time, on Roblox or on Discord (The Annoying Furry DM#4638) and I’m usually available for a response.

Payment

All prices are negotiable, I take a flat fee, percentage based, or hourly wage, however, I do require some robux upon completion for percentage based payments. I WILL USUALLY CHARGE HALF UP FRONT!

Contact

I apologize for the inconvenience but I am currently busy, so while I will be accepting Discord friend requests, and I will be available on Discord, but it’ll take a while before I’m able to get started on any new jobs.

I will not be accepting Roblox friend requests.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord:
[CLOSED: FULLY BOOKED AND VERY BUSY]

Cheers, and stay classy my friends :tropical_drink:

13 Likes

Wow, amazing work! The city looks amazing!

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about the bottom picture in the buildings category, that’s not a city it’s just those 4 buildings, I used a skybox in the background to make it look like there was more in the distance and I positioned the camera so you can’t see the baseplate.

It still looks really cool though, I love how it turned out

Yeah it looks awesome, you should think about also doing lighting commissions!

1 Like

I never even considered doing lighting commissions, thanks for reminding me that’s a thing I can do, friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I can hire you as the builder and/or uniform designer! Lmk if you’re interested.

Absolutely, what would you need me to do, and when do you need me to be done by?

Poor spelling and grammar, empty twitter, and tried to change the terms of the deal before beginning work. :yawning_face:

Casual racism is always hilarious isn’t it.

What’s your source for this definition? While Karens are often white, saying all Karens are white women is not a true statement, considering that you’re a Karen right now

Says the guy that’s leaving negative reviews because your contract got turned down because you didn’t want to play by the contractor’s rules and are too lazy to find someone else.

That’s not a high bar considering you said that you never pay upfront, besides, if I’m that bad you would have just done the job yourself and not tried to make me do it, is moving a map aboveground really that hard? Is your Roblox Studio entirely in Arabic, is that why you needed to ask me?

Get a life, you’d be more productive if you tried to find someone else instead of trashing me, or better yet put down the Doritoes and go outside for once in your miserable pathetic life.

Working with him right now. Great communication skills, has a personality and is very talented. I highly recommend him!

1 Like

Hey. If your for hire message me on the dev fourm