Work at a restaurant! [Development team]

We wasn’t before as someone said they would but have just said they are busy so they can’t so sure

1 Like

Hello, i’m interested i’m a experienced builder and i can help you :smiley:

1 Like

I can do detailed asset builds such as furniture, decorrations , and interior designs. Contact me by Shinyju#1831.

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Hello there, I am highly interested in your position. Preferably, please contact me via Discord. My handle is gwghering#6869. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Do you have portfolio or any past work?

1 Like

Sure, you can check me out here! Gabino - Intermediate Builder / Car Importer - #3 by GabinoRBLX

1 Like

Interested in the builder position. My discord is Laemmle#8800 if you want to talk there. Here is my portfolio.

2 Likes

Hi!

I am not hiring you due to That you work is not the style we want as we are needing high quality work.

1 Like

Alright that is understandable. Just so I can stay in the back of your head, I do also make other things that aren’t as low-poly style, but I just don’t have examples at the moment.

1 Like

Hello im interested in building :smile:,

Heres my portfolio [Closed] High Quality Builder For Hire

hope to work with you guys soon

1 Like

Hi, I willing to hire you contact me on dev forum and we can talk about it there.

2 Likes

Do you need a 3D modeler in your team ?

1 Like

How big does it need to be? And how rigid is the two week time frame? Was this a mistake you made, inviting investors before you even hiring a builder or? Any other requirements?

1 Like

It needs to be a good restaurant size and two week time frame was a target we failed

Here’s my portfolio:

Contact me on Discord with any questions

No as I know how to use blender but thxs for asking.

1 Like

Still needing a builder and we are now needing a second scripter!

I’m not sure if you need an animator but if you do im willing to do it for a one time payment.
:slight_smile:

hello i am interested in the builder position my discord is - shyre08#9304
and my portfolio is here - 2de_v's Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.