[FOR-HIRE] Cheap GFX Designer & Commissions

Sent you a friend request, cowsoncows#6667

1 Like

Last time I tried to order it took more then 10 days so I told him I’m not ordering anymore so I wouldn’t trust the “3 Business Days” type of thing.

1 Like

Hey, it looks like all your backgrounds and such are from google images. Can you please mention that in your portfolio?

Hi there,
I understand your concerns with me using stock images as backgrounds. I get all my backgrounds from stock image providers such as Unsplash. In accordance with Unsplash they do allow me to use images for commercial and personal use without providing credit on their platform.
Please do not reply from my portfolio as this is for ordering purposes only.
If you should have a dispute please feel free to contact me so that I can properly handle your concerns.

2 Likes

I understand you are not happy with my service that you have been provided in the past.
Due to large order volume, and personal matters it is hard to finish on such strict dates.
Orders are not guaranteed until payment is provided, and it may take me longer than usual to finish your requests because of other orders. If you do contact me in advance and ask about my progress I will attempt to begin those changes.

Hi there,

Hello,
I’ve acknowledged that you are interested in contacting me for a custom commission.
Due to the large order volume, I will be unable to respond or fulfill normal wait times as usual.
I will still respond to your request as soon as I am available finishing commissions previously ordered.
I would like to apologize in advance for the issues. I cannot guarantee any due dates when finishing your order.

3 Likes

You did not send me a friend request.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested and I have sent you a friend request. kenziee#3790

Greetings! I would love to place an order for some GFX for my group, my name is olly#0001, and have already sent you a friend request!

Hi, I have received your request.

1 Like

My discord is XanzFX#5892 i want a render

Please send me a friend request.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m very interested in your work. I’ve sended you a friend request on discord.

I sent a request, my discord is flideyDev#0001

I’m interested in commissioning you; I’ve sent you a friend request. If you didn’t receive it, feel free to add me at nicholas#8840.

Hi, I appreciate your interest in my work!
Unfortunately due to high demand, I will be unable to reach out to you in regards to your interest to make an order. I am very busy handling current commissions that I have not yet finished. I will get back to you in a few days/weeks when I become available.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request, Ethan!#1111

COMMISSIONS REOPENED!
I have reopened commissions please note that it may take a while for me to get back to you.

1 Like

Royal_Administration#3551

Your work is awesome! I’d love to hire you.
I have sent a friend request via Discord, I am currently waiting for it to be accepted if possible.

My user: splxhy#1000

Interested , i sent a request as Dylon#9760