[For hire] CLOTHING DESIGNER AND GFX ARTIST

About Me

Hello there! My name’s Skeleton. I Am a clothing designer and GFX artist. I am currently 15 years old. I have been into both GFX and clothing design for a few months. The reason I love both is that I’ve always wanted to be some sort of graphic designer. I’ve been on Roblox since 2016 on another account.

Showcase

I can show you my previous work In the DMs on Dev Forum because I know that there are people out there that steal your assets.

Availability

I am available for 2-3 hours on weekdays and on weekends I am usually available for 2-5 hours. I Am in the Northern part of the world.

Payment

For GFX: Profile Pic = 100 to 2k Robux profile pic = YT CHANNEL GFX
Game Thumbnail = 1k to 4k Robux
Game Icon = 500 to 5k more GFX =

For Clothing Complex Shirt = 300 Robux
Simple Shirt = 100 Robux
Complex Pants = 113 Robux
simple Pants = 50 Robux
Bundle(Pants and shirt) = 523 robux

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/skeletonbloxyt
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: :star_struck:

1 Like

Just add a watermark over the gfx

1 Like

^^
The point of a portfolio is to serve as both a showcase for your works and list of information about you as a developer. If you’re a clothing designer, just watermark it, or show it on a player. If you’re a GFX artist, just watermark or post the full version. If your GFX isn’t just a basic render, it’s probably unlikely someone will steal it. Ex: A GFX that says “https_KingPie’s Magic World - Free Admin!”. Unless someone else also has a place with that same name - stealing it is pointless. If they are skilled enough to remove the text/watermark, then there’s no point in them stealing when they could make it themselves. Plus, very few people are likely going to message you just to get an example of your work - that’s a lot of time and effort on their part. It’s easier for them to just find another portfolio with similar prices that also includes examples of the designs.

2 Likes

These are nice. But you didn’t provide any examples of the clothing?