[FOR HIRE] Clothing Designer - Naloras

About Me :yum:

Hiya! I am Naloras and I am offering services as a clothing designer. I have been designing for about 7 years. I started in 2013!

You may view my assets here:

https://www.deviantart.com/naloras

Availability

I am available for a few hours of work a day. This includes weekends, but not holidays.

Payment

Prices are non-negotiable. I accept per asset, or for a collection. My preferred payment method is now Robux via group funds. I do not take percentages as a payment.

I am only looking to work on short term commissions.

• 1 shirt > 500-800 robux
  • 1 pants > 500-800 robux
  • 1 outfit > 1000-1500 robux

DISCLAIMER: I shade and do line art with my designs. This takes time and is the reason why prices are so high.
You agree to pay after agreeing to the commission once it is finished. I will not send the file until payment is received.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Naloras_

What I don’t do:

• Male clothing
  • Military/war/police/star wars clothing
  • Copied clothing
  • Shoes, since I’m learning

What I design

• Female clothing
  • Uniforms
  • Hoodies, crop tops, shirts
  • Medieval works
10 Likes

Your portfolio looks great- I do suggest putting robux pricings, to reach more people along with USD.

People need to figure out their budgets, and if you do offer robux payment- it should be listed. More information the better!

Good luck-if you need any help reach out. :smile:

3 Likes

I just added Robux pricing, although PayPal is my preferred, I would save up and just DevEx it.

2 Likes

Mhm- always good! Through time you will get many offers- I can DevEx monthly through clothing designing. Just keep at it!

3 Likes

Amazing designer. If anyone here is worried about your abilities being limited or doubting here them they shouldn’t. You did amazing beautiful hand-drawn medieval-era clothing (and I was worried about who to hire for a while first for this) and it looks brilliant.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

I can definitely vouch for this person, she has exceptional talent and has proven to be very skilled at what she does. Especially due to the unfortunate circumstances of COVID, she completes her orders now faster than ever! One of my close friends commissioned her before and is even considering commissioning her again, so I’ve seen first hand how high the standards of her clothing is.

Definitely worth the money!

2 Likes

Great clothing designer with a highly reasonable price.

8/06/20 Updated portfolio & added DeviantArt link with new work.

1 Like

I ordered an outfit for my Roblox avatar, and was very pleased with the results. Naloras completed these both with ease in a highly reasonable time period. She is greatly skilled at what she does and completes her work in a reasonable and timely manner. I highly recommend her,

I don’t regret ordering and am looking forward to getting more work done by her in the future!

1 Like

These are great!! Unfortunately many people do not like having to click links in order to see your design examples. I recommend providing some images.

Nice job though!! x