[FOR HIRE] Detailing Builder | READ DESC

About Me

Hey, I am GroupAdminister.
I am a Terrain Designer and a Builder that focusses on detailing to the fullest extent.
All my work is done to the fullest quality to what fits your style.

• MY WORK BELOW -

MY WORK

Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

Payment

My builds to the extent of detailing will be around 5k-10k on small projects.
Bigger builds on detailing will be above 15k-25k.
These are the cheapest prices you can find from a professional builder on roblox.
I do accomplish my tasks for my clients very quickly!

Contact

You can contact me on discord! My discord is; MegaShot#4683

All negotiation and pays are recorded! Don’t even try to be smooth and snatch my work without paying.

I am gathering the funds from my work to transfer it to USD’s for my collage. This helps me a lot, going through tough times this year.

4 Likes

This is untrue, I do like your building though!

1 Like

Its very for ur work
u need to make it like 500 robux small projects and 5k log term I think

It is not up to you to decide how much their service should cost. They priced theirs as what they see fit.

i just recomend i say that for error
sorry if you smelled

I will have to rephrase that to “Its the cheapest I can go to pay for my collage.”

I will never go that cheap, its that much so I can reach the amount to transfer it to USD’s to pay for my collage.

Are you still for Hire Because my game CSCRP Is having trouble and we need a map to upgrade for a Revamp? Can you maybe help are community?

Yeah, That was just a little suspicious how you said it was the cheapest for people on your level, Lol its okay, I understand you. I personally charge very low because I dont have a gathering for all my builds so people might not think I am skilled enough.

1 Like

yea i sell mine for like 2.5k…

1 Like