[FOR HIRE] GoofyLorrd's Builder Portfolio

About me

Hello! My name is GoofyLorrd and I’ve been a builder on Roblox for about 3 years. Building isn’t just a job to me it’s also a passion, building allows you to create your own narrative. I’m really good at building low poly/ semi-realistic maps. (I also build cafes and restaurants) :smile:

Showcase

Here are some links to my work

Links

Kellam Interview Center - Roblox
MF High School {WIP} - Roblox
Saucy - Roblox
GoofyLorrd's Place Number: 53 - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

Screenshots

Availability

I am available 6-8 hours on weekdays and 8-9 hours on the weekends.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per build. My preferred payment method is Robux & PayPal.

Contact

You can contact me here on Dev Forum.
Discord: GoofyThaDev#1303
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoofyLorrd

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These builds look amazing. You are very talented. Keep it up!

1 Like

You’re Discord tag is not working.

1 Like

The builds are amazing. I really like the Low poly terrain specifically!

1 Like

Nice work! I’m interested in working with you however your discord tag doesn’t seem to be working, here is mine instead: Isero15360#4142

1 Like

I hired Goofy for a project recently, extremely polite to work with. Communication was an issue, he had stated his availability up above which is what I had expected from him. In my case that’s not what I had received. I was lucky to get more than one message a day from Goofy. Towards the end he had sent a build that we had requested that I wasn’t very fond of. While it was very well put together it wasn’t what we where specifically looking for. I take part of that blame on myself. However I just found it hard to be able to express that with such little communication. When I apologized for the inconvenience and reiterated what we where looking for, Goofy resigned. All in all, was wonderful to work with, just wish the communication was better. Hope this helps him in his future projects. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Requested by topic creator.