For Hire: Low Poly Builder, Modeler, UI designer (OPEN)

ABOUT ME
I am wins00, a low poly builder, modeler and UI designer
I’ve been developing for about 2 years, I started when I was working on a project on TinkerCAD and I made a old chinese temple which I got most “points” for winning, I’ve been trusted by many groups and can usually work 2 hours a day.

PROJECTS
I’m currently on my moms computer, I can’t post any right now, I am 14 years old I don’t have the files

PAYMENT
My recommended payment is group funds but I also accept percentages, I must see screenshots of them for proof so I don’t get scammed.

CONTACT
My discord is wins00#5855 and my Roblox username is wins00, I am using an alt account because my main one was set under the age of 13 because my dad didn’t trust Roblox.

And lastly, Trust, this is the most important one, I may seem sketchy, but I am not. I’ve been used for groups before. I don’t have proof but this is true, thank you for believing me.
-Sincerely- Wins00

You should really think about how you present yourself, firstly you’re already breaking discord rules posting this, because using Alts is against the discord TOS.

In addition, you’re not providing any sort of past work.

I doubt you can find any work on DevForum like this, there’s already a lot of competition as it is.

Happy developing :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, when my main account gets 13+ will I get banned for using developer forums?

I haven’t read the rules that clearly but i still have read it.

I have no idea what you just said, regardless you should probably revise this portfolio.

Flag this post thirtyyyycharss

I cant delete the topic thirtychars