[FOR HIRE] - Professional UI Designer

About Me

Greetings! My name is Levi or Zach. I have a lot of names… I am a UI designer that specializes in Roblox studio, and other graphic websites as well. I have over 3 years of experience with UI’s and customizing them on graphic websites to make them look tremendously astonishing. I am a very ambitious person with immense optimism.

Showcase

Interested in seeing my work? Well, take a look!

Examples

Availability

I am usually available every day for at least 5-6 hours per day. I am very flexible with completing deadlines on time and sometimes I can get them done faster than usual. I respond fast to my clients and I make sure what they commissioned me for is what they receive.

Payment

I take any sort of payment. I take PayPal, Robux funds, gift cards, or even percentages. For weekly payments, I take around:robux:2,000 per week. For monthly payments, I would take around:robux:8,000 per week. For weekly payments, I can complete around 10-15 tasks in a week. For monthly payments, I can complete over 25 tasks per week (as I said I am a very flexible person)

Contact

I have two places where you can contact me. Twitter, or discord. My Twitter username is @YahzvRBLX and my discord user and tag is zack!#0001.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked my UIs. (examples being updated soon!)

3 Likes

Hi there. I can 100% vouch for Levi. He’s friendly, has a great sense of humor, and you can trust him if you need UI for your project. I’ve known Levi for quite a while, and I know that if you choose Levi for the job, you won’t regret it.

1 Like