[For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

No they are not. I couldn’t do some of the things you told me to

But then why did you lie and say you were 13, but then you said that you’ve been building since for 10 years (when you were 3 years old, which isn’t possible).

Its actually 5 years And just stop.

Then change it, you’re making yourself look better then you actually are.

Stop trying to lie dude, you and your UI Designer fired us for NO REASON. Now you are just trying to lie about everything in the Roblox Developer Forum.

I didn’t fire you, you said you weren’t comfortable working since you were working for a YouTuber. So don’t even bother lying.

Then why do I have proof of you complaining to me and then firing me for NO REASON also cursing at me.

Cursing? Show me proof. And I want it now.

@Voltrizard If you continue you will be reported…

Volt You fired us for no reason and stop making us look bad. You lied that you were gonna pay us.

Reported for what? You said you have proof, so please show me it.

I never fired you for no reason, I already explained to you that you couldn’t script half of the things that were needed, so I found someone who could do what you couldn’t. Also, you couldn’t even script proper leader stats, and that’s only basic scripting.

Well I did script things. So pls stop it.

You should really blame yourself and your UI Designer

Stop what? If anything you should stop your lying.

Look Volt You said you would hire me for short term. And then when I said I can only work for 2 hours you were dumbfounded/ surprise. So pls stop it.

No, I shouldn’t actually, because she was actually helping and doing something, unlike lying to us, and lying to other people saying that he was working for 10 years, when he was 3, 10 years ago.

I clearly said long-term, stop trying to twist my words.

Looks like you checked it wrong. Its actually 3 years.

Yeah, seems that you finally changed it.