[FOR HIRE] Swedish Translator

:wave: Hej! Welcome to my DevForm post! :sweden:
:link: My Roblox Profile

Hi friends, I am a Swedish translator who can speak fluent Swedish. My mother was born in Stockholm, and my father in Mexico City. I am a 15 year old from the United States of America who is here to assist with translating English text to Swedish text or vise versa (or translate Swedish text to English). I have two dogs that are the cutest things ever, one named Bella and the other named Arya.

Prices

Translation for me is very easy and since Swedish and English are very close languages, I don’t mind charging that much because it isn’t too difficult.

Translating A Game

To translate a game is very hard work, however there isn’t a set in stone price as things are always subject to change. If you want me to translate an entire game, it will range somewhere from 10,000 - 25,000 robux. Please keep in mind prices are always negotiable.

Translating A Discord Server

To translate a Discord server is fairly easy. If you are wanting me to translate channels and/or text there is still no set in stone price, the price ranges from 5,000 - 15,000 robux. Please keep in mind prices are always negotiable.

For other translation, you will need to contact me via Discord. You can message me at: $dom.#2111

Thanks for reviewing my DevForm post. If you enjoyed, please like this post so I can gain a bigger audience. Thank you! :yellow_heart:

I am sorry, I really don’t want to offend you in any way, but these prices are beyond insane. If you consider that your average simulator game has around 50 - 75 strings and you would charge, let’s say 50 Robux each string (which is far over the top too), then we’re at maximally around 3700 Robux, which is definitely far too much too. And I didn’t include that Swedish isn’t necessarily the most popular language on Roblox or that you can’t even show us any previously translated games. Now finally, if you’re able to speak both languages (which would English and Swedish), then translating shouldn’t be that hard, rather time consuming.

To summarize, you’re prices are far, far beyond the top - I highly recommend to significantly lower them, otherwise I doubt that anyone would even bother hiring you.

Once again, I am not trying to offend you or your portfolio, but those prices are really not the way to go.

2 Likes