[FOR HIRE] Turkish Translator & Content Creator

About Me

Hello everyone! I am a 20 year old Roblox player, Translator, Content Creator (13k+ subs) and a low-budget developer :upside_down_face: I am a Tourism Guidance student which means my English level is really good whileas my main language isn’t even English. My main language is Turkish and I wanted to learn English when I was 4th grade. I have been learning English for 10 years by now. I have started making YouTube videos 5 years ago. I mostly make tutorial videos and always translate in-game texts to increase understanding levels of my fans. I wanted to be a Roblox Scripter which means I had to learn Lua and started learning it a year ago. So here I am as an amateur developer, a content creator and a translator. If you want to know more about me then read below :arrow_down:

Here is both Turkey’s (For Roblox) and mine first ever story game (I just wanted to show): Lanetli Okul [BETA] - Roblox (The whole game is just Turkish)

Here is my YouTube channel with 13k+ subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/c/SametcanYT
More to come as I learn more about Developer Forum. It is a bit hard to understand some things here. I won’t ask because I am afraid of being told stupid lol :upside_down_face:

Showcase

• I am currently working with a front page game which is Car Dealership Tycoon by Foxzie: 🏆 SEASON 6! Car Dealership Tycoon - Roblox
  • I did translate Roblox Granny into Turkish but I guess sth went wrong and they are no longer updating the game and reverted the translations for all languages sadly :slightly_frowning_face:
    Here is which game I am talking about: Granny - Roblox

Availability

I am always available (just a ping away) while I am not sleeping :sleeping:
My time zone is GMT+3 Istanbul but I can access translator portal through my phone anytime anywhere even I’m not on my PC.

Payment

I translate any string for 150 Robux and both title & desc for 200 Robux per update. Payments are negotiatable and I’m always willing to work with popular games that updates regularly.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SametcanRbx
I use Discord too here’s my Discord nick: Sametcan#3143 if you can’t find the nick feel free to join my Discord Server: Sametcan (The top person with a blue colored nickname is definitely me, any other users using blue colored nickname are kicked out :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

I would want to add more about me but it seems I can’t tell everything about me in this post but I don’t think the forum works like that (As I said I am new to here and I am trying to not break any rules)
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes