CLOSED | Scripter and UI Designer | @TyPlays_YT Portfolio

About Me

Hey! I’m TyPlays_YT and I’m an Advanced Programmer with years of experience in Roblox Studio. My goal is to help people on the Roblox Dev Forum by offering cheap services with great quality. Check out my work in Farmer’s Homestead.

Past and Current Work

Check out Farmer’s Homestead. I scripted the entire game and did some builds in it as well.

My UI Images

A video from a game I'm making

Services and Packages

(Scripts are sold separately but are organized in packages by how much time is needed to script)

Basic Packages: Small Scripts

• Shift to Run (Mobile Shift to Run is offered in Deluxe Packages)
  • Saving Currency
  • Team Change UI
  • Custom Loading Screen
  • etc.

Base Fare: 50 :robux:
(10 :robux: is Required before full payment to insure not being scammed. Prices vary but start at Base Fare)

Deluxe Packages: Medium Scripts

• Personalized UI
  • Mobile Shift to Run
  • Custom Logo and Thumbnail(s)
  • Teleport Script (Included with the Round System in the Premium Packages)

Base Fare: 250 :robux:
(50 :robux: is Required before full payment to insure not being scammed. Prices vary but start at Base Fare)

Premium Packages: Complex Scripts

• Saving Inventory System (Custom and Personalized towards your game)
  • Round Systems
  • Game monetization features (Gamepass will be scripted so benefits or features will be rewarded)
  • More to Come!

Base Fare: 500 :robux:
(250 :robux: is Required before full payment to insure not being scammed. Prices vary but start at Base Fare)

Payment and Order Fullfilment

Payment is through Robux :robux:

Base Fare is the lowest price for a service in the packages category. The total cost is negotiable if the price you want is reasonable for the task at hand.

Your Order/Service will be fulfilled and finished as soon as I can. The longest it may take is up to a week but I will update you on the status of your order on Discord or Dev Forum PM. If your order doesn’t satisfy you, I can remake it to how you like but this may take a longer time than the original finish date.

My availability depends on school schedule. That said I will work as much as I can…

All transactions are through Ty_Studios - Roblox

Place your order today! Contact me on…

Discord: TyPlays_YT#1726

Or

Message me through Roblox PM or through replying to this Portfolio!

Thanks for stopping by! - @TyPlays_YT

Last Updated - 8/26/21

7 Likes

Added on discord… My username is 12904#1757

Update!

Please leave your Discord Tag in your reply so I can confirm that you are from the forum. Thanks!

-TyPlays_YT

Hello, I added you on discord owngame_dev#8637

Leave a review of my service by replying to this post!
Thanks - @TyPlays_YT

Really wholesome guy, I support his cause and he generally gets the job done. I appreciate his service and he works pretty fast, I just have bit much for him and he’s just, a really nice guy so yk 10/10 dude, would definitely hire again.

Thanks! I really enjoyed working on your project!

Added you on discord, JonathanAviation#8839

I’ll check later… Yesterday I didn’t open discord so I apologize…

1 Like

I’m interested! DM me through discord @flarezhu21#1532

Ok, I will check right now! :slight_smile:

Added you I am Equi#7868 ;-; sorry for the unnecessary writing I need 30 XD

1 Like

Mitch Pileggi#6969

time to get to work, move it