[FOR HIRE | UI] Accelital | User Interface Portfolio

About Me

Hello! I am Accelital and I have been on ROBLOX for about seven years! I have always dreamed of becoming a successful developer. Currently, I am a programmer and UI designer on the platform. Now, I am offering my UI services to the community! Most of my work is done in ROBLOX studio, meaning there is no hassle to import from outside programs. However, am able to work in Adobe Photoshop when needed. I have worked on games with over a million visits and games that have just started production.

Showcase

Here are some of the works I have done. I do not take credit for most of the icons/backgrounds as they are not created by me. Some background may be used for showcase. Some of these may have been done for practice/fun.

Added 8/25

Added 8/29

Added 9/2

Added 9/9

Added 9/29

Prices

These are my starting prices which may vary depending on the order. Orders are usually finished within a week. The UIs are usually not scripted, but we may discuss about this.

ROBUX: 10K+
USD: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, WILL UPDATE WHEN STATUS CHANGES
Limiteds: Only for large orders worth 50K+, but may vary. Please contact me to see if your order is eligible.

Terms of Service
  1. No refunds, returns, exchanges, or chargeback.
  2. ROBUX payments must pay the tax (30%) if it is through gamepass/t-shirt.
  3. Payment must be received before you get the order’s file(s).
  4. Changes wanted while the order is being made may or may not be accepted.
  5. By ordering you acknowledge that there may be a delay in finishing the order or the order may not be completed. (Usually rare occasion)
  6. Must have a good idea of what is wanted so that things are not constantly being changed/changed back.

I am usually very reasonable with my order, so these are just some basic terms just in case.

Contact

The only way to contact me is through Discord.
Eraser#8529
For convenience, my timezone is EST/EDT.

6 Likes

How much would it be to create ui for an entire game?

Sick, Keep up work this is really great looking UI’s.

1 Like

Hey! My starting price for an entire game UI is 10K ROBUX, but this may vary depending on the order. We can discuss more on Discord: Eraser#8529

Was easy to work with and I love his style.

I have added some more examples to my showcase! I am still open for commissions!

1 Like

I have added some new examples of full game UIs to my showcase! My commissions are still open!

New UIs have been added to my showcase from some of my recent commissions!

Very cool to work with and his work is amazing! This guy knows what he’s doing.

1 Like

I have just updated my showcase with a few examples from recent works. I have been slightly more busy with other things, so I may not be able to take as many orders as I used to. However, you can always DM me on Discord to see if my orders are full or not: Eraser#8529