[FOR HIRE]Scripter Needed

The Team
@GanzoDev - Builder
@x5tb - Builder Two
@You - UI
@You - Scripter

Work To Highlight

an experienced scripter is needed to perform different scripts commissioned by the team leader (“also if it is possible to manufacture UI”)

Payment

I can vary according to what the player does in his work
The estimated average is:
800R$
1000R$

For More Information

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/DevGanzo Or Discord: caballojizusgamer#1637
You must be 18 years or older to apply. or 13 years with the responsibility of an adult

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Why did you post this twice within 2 hours? You are also missing critical information needed to attract people to apply.

1 Like

the reason is that I already have the majority of staff I lack a script and it doesn’t matter the criteria if not the recruitment (the category)

I don’t really understand what you mean?

First off, posting multiple threads with the same purpose is against the rules, it’s spam. Second off, you have included absolutely no details on what the scripter will do. Thirdly, you’ve provided only “negotiable contract” as the payment details. This is not only a concern as it doesn’t even provide a general range one could expect for payment, but also, contracts cannot be enforced if the signatories are not 18+ unless parents are co-signing.

I see you’re new to the DevForum, and I’m not trying to be mean, just making sure you don’t make a similar mistake again. Good luck!

1 Like

ok I’ll keep it in mind
in what you tell me I will also put more ends as it is urgent to hire a scripter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.