For the past two months I have been having a white screen on my roblox player

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to get my roblox player client back to playable, as I have been having this issue for the past two months, seemingly since the release of that byfron update, I could really use some help.
  2. What is the issue?
    Upon launching roblox, or the roblox launcher I get a white screen, I can still reset my character and hear the sounds/music of the game, but all I see is a white screen.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried removing roblox from my PC and reinstalling multiple times, setting “Optimize for windowed games” checkmark in graphics settings,Disabled all extensions, updated my graphics drivers, even changing my registry editor, Nothing seems to be working and I am at a loss, I really need your help, I even upgraded to windows 11 but no dice.
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

I am running an 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-13600K and a RTX-3060 graphics card, I have 34gb ram, and my processor and operating system is x64 my OS is windows 11 pro 22H2

4 Likes

I also have the same problem, unfortunately it still hasn’t been fixed. For a temporary fix I just use microsoft store version of roblox. I see that we both have intel processors, maybe the problem has something to do with that?

2 Likes