Force Enabling Microprofiler on Mobile leaves you unable to turn it off permanently, loads up with the app without you even joining a game

When you force enable microprofiler on mobile (in my case, I pressed it by accident) - I’ve been left unable to get rid of it. Every time I open up the App it is there as soon as the app loads, regardless if I’m in a game or not. It’s very annoying and turning it off only registers for the duration the app is up, if you close the app and restart it it forces itself open again.

In my case, I’m using the iPhone 12.

Expected behavior

I expect to be able to turn off the microprofiler permanently when I open the Roblox app on phone.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

1 Like

Go into a game and use the same Settings menu item to turn the Microprofiler off:

OP said that when restarting the app it opens itself again

They didn’t say how exactly they are turning it off.

It’s already off but it still shows, i’ve tried turning it off by mode as well and it just reopens whenever I reopen the application.

In this case I don’t have any more suggestions, sorry. (works on my machine)

This is a mobile bug, are you trying it on there? Because from the original screenshot you sent it looks like it was from a PC.

You have to open the Developer Console, select Microprofiler in there and press Off.