Forced green sky / unions?

I’ve started to notice that things randomly turn green. Somtimes unions and somtimes the lighting itself. The lighting I noticed a while back but I think it’s been patched. The unions I’ve never seen though.

Very strange. Heres a photo of it.

1 Like

I’ve never had it happen to me so I’m gonna act like google and say: “Have you tried re-installing roblox studio?”, “A plug-in might be the cause of this”

1 Like

I think it’s the mirror plugin but I’m not sure because it still doesn’t explain the lighting turning green randomly when I’m not even on studio. And it’s not studio because somtimes in-game I join and see it’s turned green without me having even logged into studio.

I noticed my lighting turned green when I would use a realism plugin so that could explain that but like you said I think its been patched so its safe to assume that this is caused by a plugin aswell. just test out different plugins or whatever you used to make it and if its an issue just uninstall that plugin, if not then there shouldnt be an issue

1 Like

I see. Well this certainly is strange because somtimes it happens and somtimes it doesn’t. Could it be the short ammount of time between when roblox releases an update and when plugin creators release theirs?

1 Like

Are you talking about the mirror plugin by Stravant? In that case, I use that plugin often and nothing like this happened to me.

Another thing: in the properties windows of the objects turning green, is the brickcolor or color changing too? If not then it might be some weird studio thing.

The actual brickcolour is being changed, and yes it’s the mirror plugin by Stravant. Same for the colour of the sky, it’s the ambient value that is being changed to bright lime green.

It has to be a plugin, it would be a VERY strange bug (if it is one).

1 Like

Okay so that means that it’s not some weird studio rendering issue. Do you have any scripts that changes anything to green?
And (basically to repeat what everybody else is saying) maybe you could have a faulty plugin? Check the plugin manager window and check that all the plugins are legit and not copies.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re legit and made by the original people. The green doesn’t happen all the time, only somtimes it’s a rare but weird occurance.

I’ve had the green lighting problem myself and many of the people I know have had this issue too. I’m confused myself.

1 Like

it took me a few days but i finally found the issue. it is because your union has too many different colours
if you change everything to same colour it wont happen
you also should never have more than 2 colours in one union because it will error! i hope this helped!