Forcefield Pattern/animation help

This is pretty simple, at least I think it is. So I hope this is ok to post.

A lot of times recently I’ve seen forcefield objects have a sort of cool ‘animation’.
I was able to have this animation, but it wasn’t intentional as I just named the material head(it was in a rig) and it did this:

I needed that cool pattern anyway but I’m now unable to replicate it and it seems like people are using it more often and I would like to as well. I just need to know how to do this.

Thanks!

That effect only works on a meshpart or a mesh inserted into a part. If this does not work then I have no clue for that was the way I found out how it worked. Try the other if the first suggestion doesnt work, if both don’t work i guess it cant work :slightly_frowning_face:

Well I used a meshpart for everything and only 2 things work, they’re both named Head so its confusing lol

You can try other meshes and see if those work.
For example (put this as a mesh inside a regular part):
Use this mesh code: rbxassetid://743209371
It’s just leaves mesh, a messy one.

Or if you are comfortable with it, you can add me and I can see (it’s just for this small reason but I want to see because I feel like I might use this feature in the future). If not just mess a round with it a little more maybe it might work.

Ill try that! I have max friends but ill see, I could also use some help with building stuff too(mainly tips to improve, not necessarily helping but idk)
Do you know why roblox even added that lol? Its a really cool feature but I’m confused.

Ive found out how to do it, just simply put a texture on the mesh, and depending on the textures pattern it will do it. Pretty cool

I know this is a little late, but here is the article about this if you want to read it. Force Field Material