Forest cabin showcase

Hello there! I recently began developing and would like some feedback on a showcase I designed. I’m relatively new, so I took around 4 hours to put the showcase together. The terrain design and cabin are my own original work, but the trees are not mine.

(Note - The far right wood plank on the door has glitched white)

Thank you for reading!

10 Likes

Good for a beginner, but untextured and weirdly balanced. Door handles are misaligned, and I don’t know what the weird yellow things are next to the door.

1 Like

Honestly it looks quite nice! The yellow things are lights / windows. The terrain is amazing! Impressive!!

1 Like

Good for beginner! Very sweet looking, your use of terrain is admirable. I think regarding lighting I would suggest using Atmosphere to give a foggy-like effect. The cabin looks quaint but I would suggest making the door handles symmetrical, or even making the cabin itself larger! Imagine a room on the side of it with a chimney, or a sunroom… I also think it would make the map more compelling if you scattered things around it that relate to whoever lives in that cabin- be it a little plot of land for farming, or a few picket fences, livestock, a swing, a picnic table, etc. Very nice! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This looks so good! The wood goes perfect with the color in the sky and atmosphere. Well done!

1 Like