Formbuilder | Create an application center in minutes

Hmm… It seems to kick just fine for me… Can you PM me an RBXL file of your application?

No the kicking works fine wym?

You sent me this error. Whats wrong with it?

Oh,idk. I just redownloaded the updated version and it worked.

Yea. The Functionality script gets updated every update. You kind of have to replace that if you want to update. Customizer stays the same, but you could easily copy and paste your settings.

Yea, can you make it to where it sends the user id and account age of the player applying too?

Yea! Will add that in the next version rn!

1 Like

Hello! The bots name shows this information on the most recent version, and I finished the account age.

How do you like this?

Love it dude. Keep up the good work. I’ll give you some more suggestions when I think of them.

2 Likes

Can you update the rbxl file with all my suggestions you added?

Hello! The current build is pretty unstable, and there are multiple bugs. The estimated release date is either tomorrow or later today.

Alright thanks for letting me know! :smiley:

1 Like

Here is a sneak peak of the next main feature releasing in v1.2.0:

And here is a look at the slightly updated embed that you will get in v1.2.0:

Just need about 10 minutes to see if there are any other bugs, then I will start rolling out v1.2.0!

v1.2.0 was released!

• Added Checkbox questions
  • Added Player’s Join Date to the Discord Embed
  • Added if Webhook not added, the player would get kicked.
New Customizer Parameters
  • CheckboxHowToText
    This parameter tells the person taking your form how to do checkbox questions.
    *Default Parameter: “Select all that apply.”

• Checkbox
    This parameter option is for allowing you to use Checkboxes. Use this in Question.Parameter2

Full update log | Get the new version (48.7 KB)

If you want me to update v1.0.1 or higher for you, please message me on the DevForum! Thanks!

The next version will be very big! I was planning on this update being v2.0.0, but the next update will be v2.0.0, introducing a TON of new features.

2 Likes

Beta Applications

Love Formbuilder? You can now help us test new versions before they release! Please know, most beta versions will be very buggy, and shouldn’t use used as your main application center / form.

Apply here!
https://www.roblox.com/games/6956556297/Formbuilder-Beta-Access-Requests

1 Like

Formbuilder currently won’t work due to Roblox blocking Discord webhooks. I will let you know when this has been fixed.

• WE
    Creator of Formbuilder

I found a workaround for Discord webhooks!

Instead of doing discord.com, use discordapp.com

For example:
https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/WEBHOOKDATAHERE

I hope everyone will continue being able to enjoy using Formbuilder!

Thanks, WE
Creator of Formbuilder

1 Like

Hi, I love this system and I see a great future into it, but one thing that will help increase popularity it making multiple choice questions (unclear if you have them) - Also add an option to a points system meaning we can hook it into auto rank API’s

I know this is open source (sorta) and I should do it myself but if you did it, updates you add will be added meaning I don’t need to re-do everytime, also part of the code is already there, sending a webhook allows us to just change the URL to our API’s all we need is to make a point system and make it send some specific data

We already have them! I guess that it is a little unclear on how to do it. There is a question table, and you pass 3 things. The question, question type, and possible answers.

Question: string
QuestionType: QuestionType (Paragraph, MultipleChoice, Checkbox
PossibleQuestions: Tables of strings (Up to 4 is currently natively supported. More will come soon)

By this, do you mean a bot inside a group that ranks the player? I do not really know how to make a ranking bot, but if someone can help me with it, and show me how, maybe I can get this implemented.

Introducing Formbuiler v2!

Say hello to the Formbuilder plugin! One of the new features coming in v2!