Fort Jackson Main Menu User Interface

WORK IN PROGRESS

Would love some feedback and suggestions!

9 Likes

This definitely looks like a main menu of a game I would play.

This may be because of the topbar, but the grouped UI elements on the left side of the screen seem to be a bit off-center on the y axis. (There’s more negative space on the top than on the bottom.)

At a first glance, I didn’t feel like I was guided through the menu as quick as I should have. I saw a button that says “Fort Jackson,” but it doesn’t immediately explain to me if that’s what I should click on to actually play the game. “Meet the team” brings some questions as well: is this part of the game? Do I get sent to an external link?

Also, the description text below each heading (“Fort Jackson” and “Meet the Team”) seems slightly obfuscated by the background images. It might look better in fullscreen, but looking at the image here on the Dev page, it’s a bit difficult to read.

In general, though, it looks beautiful. Good measurements and very nice attention to detail.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

I do very much appreciate your feedback and will assure you that your notes will be changed, thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Progress

2 Likes