Fossil Find - Part 2!

is this better lol

much better lol :blush: :blush:

the rock look kinda weird, just have only ground and a bit of rock maybe but yes definitely way better (also add debris on top like tools and terrain considering the fact the ground just collapsed)

so boxes and tools scattered around as if the world just ended and came back to life?

No, I meant from what they were previously used to dig it up (also change the color of the bones because it looks like a dinosaur just died and came fresh out of it lol)

Check this out!

anything else I could add or change?

what happened to the other one? before it looked way better

other pic? i changed most of it should the rock come back or what crates?

that pic was when I “ran” the game

@sam_0987654321best

1 Like

this one?? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

really nice, just try to make the surrounding terrain more organic (less square)

Ok pls tell me anythign else because i wanna publish my showcase lol

it’s pretty good for now, you can always update your showcase in the future

Ok thx for all the wonderful help!

Add some trees around and add some sun rays. Other than that its pretty good. Next time try to put your best effort to making this showcase. I like it hope to see more showcases like this!
@Truthful_Shadow

1 Like

I think the car is a bit too close to the cliff.

1 Like

Thx! for the feedback!! I really appreciate it!

Hello Developer,

I really like the idea! Yet what could make your showcase even more interesting, would be a plot to it. In one of my showcases for example, I use my past as the base of it. I showcase memories and bad experiences I have been through in my life in that showcase, which just gives the player a better look into the build, and into my life as well. If you would like to check it out, you can do that here:

[SHOWCASE] Crash’s Office - Roblox

I feel like you should remove the NPC’s as well, and change the cones to more blocky/retro styled cones because that would fit the fossil. Because if the fossil is blocky, and the cones are round-shaped meshes, I don’t think it fits well.

Other than that, I like the idea, and I would love to see what you will do with this in the future.

Have a good one!

Cheers,
CrashFacts

Thx this advice will sure help my builds alot thx alot @ValkyrieHuskyy

1 Like