Fourpapa1 - Builder Portfolio

Hello! I love your work! I just friended you on discord! Im rosscko! I would love to hire you! Thanks!

Added you on discord citrouilless#3382

Amazing work, you are very talented and skilled!

I have collaborated with fourpapa1 on a diverse range of projects over the years, and I can say for certain that he definitely represents the gold standard for builders on this platform. With qualities such as punctuality, persistence, and adaptability, I can assure that he will not only deliver a quality product, but will do so on-time.

2 Likes

I’ve sent a friend request on discord. Looking forward to speaking with you. (My discord is ethan#0404)

Wow such beautiful work,Keep it up man!

1 Like

Incredible, this is great work, man. Its crazy.

1 Like

Added you for an anime map, especially Black Clover. Contact me. Froredion#2361

I am speech less of how good this is my problem is finding ideas of what to build I can never come up with something and when I do I have em trouble picturing what I want it to look like in my head. I am only 2 years into building. Do you do some of that stuff in blender to btw?

Hello I have sent friend request to you in discord please accept i would like to hire you

Commissions reopened from now until January 5th

1 Like

Hey I’m really interested in commissioning you! I sent you a FR :slight_smile:

Very good builder, made over 20 maps in just a week with top quality!

mind responding to me on Discord? your work is fantastic! Termsie#1657

Loving the Valiant Valors lobby, keep up the good work!

This work looks really nice i don’t really need a builder but if i need to i will sure try to contact you.

Nice work!

Man I just loved that gible model.

Hello I reached out on Discord, Amazing work would love to hire you on for Zombie Task Force! ROWG_Leader#3822

Hi there! I’m the creator of the game Mako Mermaids, I have been looking for an advanced builder now to commission, and after seeing your work I think I found the right person! I would love to commission you! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, my username is buubble#1873. I am truly looking forward to getting the chance of collaborating with you for this commission! If you are interested, we will discuss payment, availability etc. in particular! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sincerely,
Qwerbly

Woooow and I thought my work was good yours are unbelievable!