FPS BR Building Pictures

Hey, I am currently working on a FPS BR, similar to Apex Legends. I started a few days ago, and this is what I have got so far. If you are interested in joining in on the project you can join here. More Images will be added as progress is made.

Intro Main screen upon entry: https://gyazo.com/ebf345dafee81fa15b64b43d1009bd3a

4 Likes

What a sight. This is looking good, keep it up
if I could suggest something; maybe this can use some neons to add to the “Futuristic” vibe I see you’re going for here.

2 Likes

This looks fantastic! The only thing I think you could do better on is maybe adding some more unique details on the sides of the building, They kind of look bland at the top, but I’m not sure that is because your are not finished yet, or not.

1 Like

Little word of advice, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself in for. I spent a lot of time building my own Survival/BR gamemodes and let me tell you, the time commitment to make an authentic experience is costly. Don’t be discouraged, but definitely know exactly what you’re willing to put in.

Models look pretty good

3 Likes

Looks cool. Some things I’d point out is the black parts are not connecting & on the left side the grey part is not bending around where it probably should. This is good though, you should add more pics & turn up your studio graphics

1 Like

Looks nice, I’d try to keep your part count low. It looks like you are using a lot of detail which is great, but it may lag your game.

1 Like

Intro screen design completed, it may be altered later though, but that is the first thing.

2 Likes