FPS drop from 60 to 14 Frames Per Second

Like what’s the model of your CPU, how much RAM does your device has, what’s your GPU model, what’s your Windows version.

Windows 10, how can i see the GPU model and the CPU,RAM?

Using Task manager, open Task manager, go to the “performance” tab, click on the CPU, RAM and GPU and the models of them will be shown in the top right corner above the utilization chart.

RAM is 7,4/15,7 GB
CPU is moving from 3,44 to 3,52
GPU is an intel CORE i7

You should be able to find the CPU model here. Same applies to the GPU if you opened it’s tab.

Well GPU 0 isn’t the same as CPU same as GPU 1

What is your CPU model and what is the GPU 0 and GPU 1 model. You can take a screenshot if you want. Because there’s no way the CPU can be the same as the GPU.

1 Like

processzor is CPU

2 Likes

Alright thanks. It’s weird that you’re experiencing performance issues because your hardware must be powerful enough to run most if not all Roblox games smoothly.

1 Like

I’ll update you when it happens again. Do you have discord? If yes i’ll message you there.

1 Like

The issue doesn’t happen anymore? I have Discord but since I am not a Roblox developer or engineer I can’t help you much. But the information that you’ve provided should help them to help you fix the issue if it is still happening.

Yesterday my network recive was going down by the FPS drop the 2 were red coloured.

I joined a game and my network recive is red.

It says it is currently 60.0/s and 0.0/msec right now, but the game is running smoothly.

Only that game?
If so game is to blame.

Also check performance stats in-game.

No. It happens in every game i tried.

its probably due to roblox changing their engine, and rendering engine. I think they changed to vulcan a few months ago but i am not sure. It is also the same with me, and I have a good computer.

No, Roblox never changed their rendering engine from Direct3D11 to Vulkan on Windows. Even if they did Vulkan is as good as if not better than Direct3D11.

It’s still D3D11, you can only change graphics api on studio, I use Vulkan there.

An analysis on the profiler may be interesting. It may indicate what exactly lags you out if it’s inside of Roblox.

1 Like