(FPS) Evil's Calling!

Evil’s Calling

Hard times of war have passed, but another war will put the 4 main characters “Markus, John, Thomas and Ryan” on great risk, an endless wave of zombies take sides in some scary maps, no end, will they be able to last that long? We’ll see.

About Us

Hey, developer, I bet you, like me, dream of being part of a professional team, of creating a cutting-edge game, with exceptional graphics and overwhelming atmospheres, good.

You are in the right place.

Evil’s Calling will be a classic zombie call of duty game, waves of well-made zombies, cutting-edge animations and nothing will escape.

I will take care of the zombie model (and animation of it), the atmosphere (dark zombie style) of the graphics, icon and thumbnail + ads and logo, the main menu (don’t imagine what I have in mind) and minor props, such as drinks, and the famous magic chest.

Right now, im looking for Builders, 2-3 for builds maps (have to be all high quality textured)
Guns modelers (2) for make guns and Animator (2) for animate guns.

Scripter will be hired in another post when we got something to script.

Maps have to be like that, cool texture and good maded, like nuketown zombie.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Team will be hard working time, i hope to launch that game in at least 6-8 months of hard working.

Im really happy to start this project and i will use a lot of time for make the best asset a game like that would have.

Payment

Payment is the best part, i got currently 20k and will grown every day cause im a lot active and i will do a lot works, and im soon launching the first game will earn a lot. So get the position before someone else cause the project will be 100% successfull (if well maded)

and we will get too some investors.

Payments:

Builders - 10% x 1 (2-3 builder will take 20-30%)
Guns Modelers - 15% x 1 (2 guns modelers will take 30%)
Gun Animator - 15% x 1 (2 guns animator will take 30%)
Me - 10-15%

(you can ask for plus or (less, i doubt) percentage.

Contact Us

Sythm#1504

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.