FPS Problem In Game (Help)

What is causing my FPS to flunctuate and to never maintain a constant FPS at 60?

https://gyazo.com/e863be1f6faef278868ad6aa33f7201d

If you look at the gif, the total parts in workspace is 64. I also have script performance opened but unless I am wrong, I don’t see anything wrong with the scripts.

So why can I not maintain a FPS of 60 in this game?

1 Like

Are your parts anchored? That can cause major lag

Moving parts in the gif above is 0, so in that case, it would be no

It can still cause lag if they are unanchored but not moving

This is a link that could help answer your question.

There are a number of potential causes of FPS problems in games, including:

• Poor quality or outdated graphics drivers
  • Incompatible graphics drivers
  • Overheating graphics card
  • Insufficient CPU or RAM
  • Slow hard drive
  • Excessive background programs

You can maybe try to upgrade your drivers, grapgics card drivers.

Alright, would you like to see my graphics statistics and give me your opinion on it, i would like to know if some issues stems from there

Looking at the gif, it only drops down to 59 fps, which is completely normal, know that roblox’s max frame rate is 60 fps

Yes, sure you can give me your graphics statistics, I will look into it.

These are the minimum requirements recommended by roblox:

• Windows – Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11. For Windows 10 or earlier, you also need Internet Explorer 11 or higher and the latest version of WebView2*. For Windows 8/8.1, you need to run Roblox in Desktop Mode, as Metro Mode isn’t supported.

• macOS – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and above.

• Processor – Processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or better.

• Memory – 2GB+ of system memory.

• Hard Disk – At least 10GB of available hard disk space after installation.

• Graphics Card – A computer less than 5 years old with a dedicated video card or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card.

• Internet Access – At least 4-8 MB/s to keep Studio up-to-date and save projects to your Roblox account.

I have 1 MB/s and it still keeps Roblox Studio Up-To-Date and saves it on my profile.

Same here, my desktop only uses 1mp/s at max (for roblox studio)

1 Like

Decent GPU, enough to render 12 parts. Don’t forget my reply about common fps fluctuation

I’m pretty sure that’s because your camera is moving constantly, since you didn’t show what was going on in the screen, or it could be your device.

The clouds were moving but thats all the motion I saw.

Every game I play has those fps drops, even potato graphic games have those, so its obviously not a fps problem, are you having lagging issues?