Frames are not being populated on mobile devices

1. What do you want to achieve? I have two frames, one for a gamepass shop and one for trails and particles. Neither of these frames are being populated with frames on specific mobile devices, but on others and PCs they are.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

Iphone 13:

Iphone 11:

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Unsure what is causing this so no solutions have been tried.

Ask me if you need to see the script.

I’m not saying that I will provide you with the solution, but you are much more likely to get it if you post the code.

1 Like

What you mean by populated?? Also can you show screenshots how it looks on pc.

The frames that should be there are not there. I’m currently not on PC but I will send an image when I am on PC later.

I will post the code later, I’m currently not on my PC. Originally I didn’t post it since it was quite confusing but I revised it to make it less confusing for others.

I’ve identified that Iphone 12s are currently working for this. The game name is Popsiz Version 3. Click the shop menu at the top and go to the particles section to view for yourself. This is only occurring for some mobile devices.

Hi, Here might be a solution to try. This plugin I use all the time to scale GUI view to look the same on mobile.
Plugin
How to use plugin:
All you have to do is install the plugin, click on the UI object you want to convert and click the plugin! Then, your GUI will be converted to a scale which all devices can view.

Hope this helps!!

1 Like

Have you found the solution?? Haven’t seen any new posts from you.

I have not, but I will continue to keep you updated. Sorry for the late response!

1 Like