Frappé - Frequently Asked Questions

Frappé - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Introduction

This section includes some of our more frequently asked questions that we receive. If you find that your question is unanswered in this guide, feel free to contact an available MR or HR for further assistance.

Questions & Answers

Q1) When are our sessions hosted?

Trainings are hosted daily, interviews are hosted on a Friday-Sunday basis. Our session schedule is as follows: Frappé - Session Schedules

Q2) I’m currently a trainee, how do I get promoted?

You earn promotions by attending and passing trainings. To be promoted to Junior Barista, you need a minimum of 6 total points at the end of training. To be promoted to Barista, you need minimum 8 total points. To be promoted to Senior Barista, you need minimum 10 total points (everything correct). Once you have reached the rank of Senior Barista, take a look at the SB Promotion Guide for more details on how to begin your journey to SA.

Q3) I’ve been an SB for awhile now, and I haven’t been promoted to SA. What should I be doing to get promoted?

Assuming you’ve read the SB Promotion Guide, it is recommended that you’re working behind the counter as much as you can and doing little things to personalize your interaction with customers. This can include using a unique, but appropriate, greeting, and assisting any lower ranks that may need help learning about Frappé. We also recommend that you do not ask about the SA position so much as it may come off as a desperate attempt to be noticed, as it will hurt your chances drastically for a promotion.

Q4) I passed my training, but I wasn’t promoted. What should I do?

In the event that this happens, you should try to contact the staff member that passed you as soon as possible. If you cannot reach them, contact any of our HRs about your situation, and we will look into it as quickly as we can.

Q5) The Application Center is currently closed, what does that mean? When will it open?

Whenever the Application Center is closed, that means there’s an overflow of applications and our MRs and HRs need time to review them all. Depending on how many applications there are/how many people read them, the sooner the Application Center will open. The application center is also closed Friday - Sunday, as during those days, interviews are hosted. Please refer to the Session Schedule for the full list of sessions hosted. The application center may also be closed during summer sometimes, which will mean the Friday - Sunday schedule will be hosted everyday and you will be required to attend an interview. This will be announced on our communications server if this happens.

Q6) How do I become a Trainee?

In order to become a Trainee, you will need to submit an application at our Application Center and it needs to be passed, or you can receive an interview Friday through Sunday. For it to meet our requirements, it needs to have a good amount of detail for each answer, it needs minimum grammar errors and it also needs to be completed in under 300 seconds. To find our Application Center, simply go to our group page, look at our “Games” section, and then click on the game that says “Application Center”.

Q7) When will my application be read?

Depending on how many unread applications our MRs and HRs have to read, your application may take anything from a few hours or up to 48 hours to be read.

Q8) How do I know if my application has been declined/accepted?

Once you’ve sent in an application to the “Application Center”, an admin will determine whether your application has been accepted/declined as soon as possible. If you allow private messages from anyone, you will be sent a private message on Roblox which will tell you the fate of your application. If you don’t allow anyone to send you a message, you should see your rank change to trainee on the group within around 24hrs if you’re successful. If you’re unsuccessful, don’t be discouraged, just try again in 24 hours from the time you first sent in an application!

Q9) I passed my application but I haven’t been ranked to Trainee. What do I do?

In the unlikely circumstances that this may occur, it means that the automatic promotion bot is offline. If this does happen to you, contact any member of the Management Team or above; we will check if your application was passed, and if you should’ve been ranked. If everything checks out, you will be promoted to the rank of Trainee.

Q10) I have safechat. Can I apply for Trainee?

Yes you can! We now permit those with safechat to apply for a rank at Frappé!

Q11) Do you need to wear/have "aesthetic" clothing or username, or have robux to be promoted to SA?

No, this is a long running myth of Frappé that we only hire aesthetic SBs. This is untrue and we never take into consideration your outfit (unless it’s inappropriate) when determining if you’re right for a promotion!

Approved by Frappé HRs
04/02/20

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 8 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.