Frappe V2 Remodel

Since Frappe will be releasing there new Version 5 in a few days, I decided to remodel one of my favorite builds and one of the build that inspired me to start development back in 2015 Frappe V2!

Still working on it but I like feedback on what I got so far.

13 Likes

What do you need feedback on exactly? On the build?

1 Like

How it looks so far, and what I can change to improve it.

1 Like

Well it look empty and also make the windows tinted maybe like 0.7 or 0.5 tranparency with a dark stone grey color other than that I love the structure and the build also change the colors a little

3 Likes

I’m still working on it, I only got the front done and I haven’t started on the inside, for the windows I will fix add some tint to them.

1 Like

Ok please send a pic when your done I wouldlike to see it

1 Like

Love the build, it’s beautiful and detailed. Although I would suggest less block-shaped bushes, plants and lighter-colored grass. I would defiantly like to see the interior of this build, as I am seeing a neon chair that is throwing this cool-toned space away.
If you’re wanting more visits with this upcoming build you should focus on things that fit a very august-themed spectrum. Cafe game seekers will enjoy themed builds!
Keep up the amazing work and stay safe during these hard times.

1 Like

Like I said this is a ongoing remodel of Frappe V2 so I haven’t changed out ALOT of the old models yet but I do plan on doing so once I start redoing the terrain.

Wow that look so much better Keep up the good work

1 Like

Hey there! I like that it looks pretty clean, a piece of advice from me would be to maybe use consistent textures/materials throughout the build? I think that way, everything will look a bit neater :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Dope building, I was wondering if you have it as a published game so maybe we could check it out in person? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The buildings look pretty good so far! I wouldn’t really change a lot of stuff. Well done!

As someone who’s been with Frappe for a while, I would say that this is amazing! Maybe remove the “Frappe” text from the beginning knowing that frappe usually only has their logo. :+1: from me!

1 Like