"Freaky" hats should not be allowed

Nobody’s getting groomed over a hat, they can choose anyone. He’s making more money than you. Seems your salty about it, though. Your avatar reflects the same behavior.

3 Likes

true, they can target anyone. but a child wearing that hat would 100% be targeted more than someone who wasn’t. and defending someone who is putting sexual content onto the platform where 50% of the userbase is under 16 really makes me question what type of person you are (and I’m sure that I’m not the only one who thinks that). and not to speak for that person, but I’m sure that they’re not salty about putting children at risk

2 Likes

Sexual content??? someone who is “freaky” is someone who is silly. everyone who’s interpretting it as the other definition are the weird ones. sure, maybe the creator meant it like that. but it won’t make anyone more or less targetted. (until you just said so)

just defending the fact that calling the owner “creepy” is a stretch by shooting shots back. you KNOW you aren’t questioning who i am. just saying that to make me feel worse. yikes

1 Like

Where did you get the definition from? the whole “freaky” trend is used with the meaning of being sexual. And you know that, don’t understand why you’re trying to go around that.

And someone wearing something sexual is most definitely going to get targeted more than someone who has a normal avatar. The ROBLOX platform is filled with creeps and having the marketplace filled with freak, breast, and other sexual items is not good.

I feel like calling someone who is uploading content that isn’t for children on a platform that is basically all children a creep is within reason. we shouldn’t be exposing children to these sorts of items. ROBLOX moderation needs to step-up and so does the community.

I am infact questioning you, including that other person too, and I feel like I have a good enough reason to do so.

3 Likes

If a childs parents dont care about their kid, why would a random ugc creator care about them? They are at risk anyways, with or without the ugc

She here, said it all for me.

The fact you wanna bring my style of outfit into this because I didn’t like how someone was okay with making USD off of sexual content is actually disgusting… You make me sick in the bottom of my stomatch. Words can not explain how disgusted I am.

4 Likes

Exactly… The fact he wants to flat-out not even care to check the definition is literally stupid.

3 Likes

* Replies the alt account who got perma-banned from the main site *

The UGC in question:

:man_facepalming:

Edit Reply:

* Literally 1 reply before *

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

repost
thanks @HugeCoolboy2007

3 Likes

the word only has that connotation when someone says “lets get freaky” or something similar

And here they are being used like that…

im fr a freak just lmk… - Roblox
is somebody gonna match my freaks Text - Roblox
is somebody gonna match my freak Text - Roblox
Freak mode activated text - Roblox
aint no party like a freak party Text - Roblox
I’m a freak Text - Roblox
Match my freak chat bubble - Roblox
who tryna match my freak Text - Roblox
i’m fabulous - Roblox
is somebody gonna match my freak Text - Roblox
who on earth is gonna match my freak Text - Roblox

And no, that’s not just how people use it, people will only say “freaky” or “freak” and still mean it in the sexual way, that’s the trend. the whole reason “freaky” is on the marketplace in the first place.

2 Likes

counter argument:

yes, thats the reason it’s on the marketplace, no it’s not always sexual, most of the examples you’ve shown are just from reading them the meme isn’t always used suggestively so it can be allowed in some contexts, yall just dirty minded all the time fr

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t really care about most of the UGC items. I only buy official Roblox items, but this UGC caught my attention because it can give you seizures, kind of, for people with eye problems.

2 Likes

them being from the meme makes it worse… the meme is sexual.

freaky/freak meaning hypersexual, to help you understand heres an example of what’s on those hats:
“Is somebody going to match my hypersexuality”

hypersexuality meaning: Hypersexuality, also known as compulsive sexual behavior disorder or sex addiction, is a condition in which a person experiences persistent and uncontrollable sexual impulses and urges.

freak “meme” meaning: Something or someone so incredibly hypersexual, that it’s off-putting to most people, earning the title of ‘freaky’ or ‘freak’

and so, no one gets confused, hypersexual and hypersexuality are the same thing.

3 Likes

This has to be ragebait

6 Likes

100% agree with this; would any of you want a younger relative to wear a tshirt in public saying “btw, i’m promiscuous”

if you’re defending this you’re just a closeted paedophile – this is fundamentally dangerous to the safety of children as its just broadcasting to entire servers that the child clearly doesnt have proactive parents

5 Likes

No, but they should revert the decision to allow everybody to upload, or any group as long as it has a verified member. UGC was great from 2019-2021 then it just turned awful.

i can’t believe this is a real devforum post

I thought freaky was another random slang term that meant strange or weird, if it really does have sexual connotations then yeah, I agree.

4 Likes

22k? 3 weeks? I might hop off the programmer train after hearing that. Thats around 19x22k a year. Where did you learn 3D modeling

2 Likes

this sucks but roblox does not care since they get a cut from the amount of robux.

1 Like