Plum's minimap - Rotating map, bordersnapping blips and more!

I’m not sure what the bug you’re trying to describe is. Could record a gif of it and send it to me? You can use ShareX for this.

yea my explanation was bad, so basically i changed the name of the tags and its icons, and set the pixel per stud of the minimap to 10, so i think the minimap can capture 1200 studs, but when the blip is around 980 studs from the player, the blip disappears, but now i realize im pretty dumb, the option you said complety solved my problem, i didnt see it, thanks!

pretty genius on this minimap lol

The github repository has now been updated.

1 Like

hey, when i changed the mapsize from ‘fromoffset’ to .new and added scaling, the whole minimap changed black, and im pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong

I have a question, will you add a GPS road system for the minimap? just like Grand Theft Auto modern games? or RoCitizens?

Try updating your minimap with the newest version from the toolbox :slight_smile:

This is something I will look into, but will probably not come in the near future. It would take a good amount of work + i would have to rewrite the whole minimap from the ground up for it to work without hacky solutions.

So no. Probably not :slight_smile:

Hey @frederikhome, Not 100% sure If it was something I noticed but the map system doesn’t exactly go well with large maps, Is there a way you can support multiple images to connect it to one map? Perhaps through a table with all the Images.

MapImages = {
1 = "MapID";
}

or 

```lua
MapImages = {
"MapID"; -- I forgot if this would work :rofl: 
}

In this order or something similar

5 Likes

This is so cool! I really love you’re work, keep it up!

2 Likes

Is there any other way for me to get an image for the minimap?

1 Like

No sadly not. The best way, is the way described in the post :slight_smile:

So there is no way for me to make it follow the current map of the server?

The Roact module keeps giving errors for me.

Please post a screenshot of your output

No. This is not possible with this module.

hello, how could i take out the round corners of the minimap and change some of its properties of the frame, like sizeconstraint and this stuff? because i cant find a way of properly making it fit on all screens, thanks, and the settings on the module name settings, is it the settings of the frame?

The UI isn’t appearing and I get nothing in the output.

man the blips now arent working but they were working before, its all tagged correctly and the names are perfect, it just stopped working from night to day, i realized they work but it dont snap to the border anymore

Please check, that snap to border is set to true where you define the tag.

what part of the script should i add a “get property changed signal” function to the blip container size, or the map size itself, so when i change the map size in game, the blips will update?