(FREE) Detailed swords/effects/houses free to use!

Start of this year I really wanted to make some sort of sword game. After a 2 week progress or so, I lost all my motivation for it and so I scarped it. Today I was going through some of my recent game files and I saw this and I thought it would be a great opportunity to open source this project. This free assets include 1 house or 2, some effects, and a whole ton of swords. Here are some screenshots:

The houses and effects are created by one of my friends
Swords are all done by me

No credit is really needed, but if you did credit me I would love it :happy1:. If you ever made a game out of these assets let me know :D.

Download:
Free Swords.rbxl (852.4 KB)

PS: If you would like to script these swords yourself but have no knowledge, I recommend watching MaplGalaxy’s combat/magic videos on YouTube.
I’ll provide some great link of his of work:

43 Likes

These Models are really cool man! It’s a shame you lost the Motivation, but I guess we all do that sometimes :sweat_smile: .
Tell your friend (If you still are, and he knows you are giving the Builds away) that the Low-Poly House Style is really cool. These Swords will prove for a Gamepass, because who doesn’t want an Epic Sword?

4 Likes

I sure will tell my friend haha :D. Thank you for the positive feedback <3

7 Likes

How do I make it work and keep it in starter player since there are just meshes.

You can just script it to make it worked!

1 Like

That’s your part to figure out buddy :slight_smile: . I provided some great sword combat scripting videos anyway.

1 Like

omg is that fire leg diable jambe :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks. Imma bookmark this for later use :smiley:

1 Like

Also, what’s with the particles and all how should we use them?

As I said, that’s your part to figure out. I’m not in charge of what you should do with them, I’ve just open-sourced some assets.

1 Like