[FREE] Error searcher! ⨁ ⩗

Thats fair, I will be downloading this later.

2 Likes

This is a plugin that does what it proposes itself to do, good job

4 Likes

Worried about two things here:

1. The code must be run to detect errors. That means it could modify the game, and also have plugin context.
  2. Modules are cached and the code appears to never change after the first time is was required in the current session. Have you tested this?

The UI could be greatly improved. Have you tried more natural colors that fit the style of dark mode? Or, have you tried making it look similar to core plugins such as the toolbox, and the material generator?

• 2 different fonts
  • 3 different colors are unpleasent together
  • Lots of empty space

Not going to complain that this is a copy of that other plugin. I’d much rather talk to you than him! :grin:

4 Likes

Not gonna lie this is just worse than @WHYI_MFAT’s plugin…

Source code made my eyes require immediate transplant and the UI is worse than those of no-effort obbies, asides from less features than AutoDebug.

4 Likes

i think its pretty good, it allows me to see the errors without them getting buried with all the other error messages i get from all the viruses i have installed

5 Likes

What a great resource! I will definitely be using this along with Nocheat Xtreme V1 amd V2, thank you for your contributions to this community! Nocheat is simply better than CheatBlocker and It will be an amazing resource to developers as time goes on.

5 Likes

Thanks!!! :blush:

4 Likes

This is honestly, the best error searcher i have ever witnessed. It has no lag drops, no waits, no weird menus, just 1 button and a scan output. NoERR0r XTR3Me is the best debugger ever.

2 Likes

despite the egregious UI, this plugin is very useful, i highly recommend.

2 Likes

At least you are a better version of WHYI_MFAT, You can code wayy better than him, wish you were my programmer so I can view the cool code

I do like the idea though, the only improvements would be the UI, but other than that, it’s very good, I like your NoCheat Xtreme and Gigachad Utilities resources

3 Likes

The __namecall metamethod doesn’t work on anything other than newproxy

3 Likes

highly advanced code from the heavens

3 Likes

Looks like denik went down hill

bro became depressed because his account as deleted, so he made this

He made NoCheat Xtreme and Gigachad Utilities when his account is deleted (he is still making stuff despite being terminated, and he now uses IdoSpeakLuaAlt)

You might want to consider using object-oriented programming. Here is an example:

local object={}
object.Meta={__index=object}
function object.new(self,NewObject,runParams)
	self.NewObjectConstructor=NewObject.Constructor;
	self.Object=NewObject;
	self.runParams=runParams;
	setmetatable(self,object.Meta);
	self:AddPrototypeParams();
	return self
end;
function object:Run()
	local existingObject=self.loadedObject or self.NewObjectConstructor.new(self.Object.Prototype);
	self.loadedObject=existingObject;
	existingObject[self.runParams.FunctionName](self.runParams.FunctionArguments)
	return self
end;
function object.NewEmpty()
	return {
		Constructor={
			new=function(arguments)
				local t = {};
				for i,v in pairs(arguments)do
					t[i]=v
				end
			end},
		Prototype={
			Name="New Object",
			Parent = nil,
			ClassName = "any", 
			ClassParent = "N/A"
		}
	}
end;
function object:List()
	for i,v in pairs(self)do
		print(i,":",v)
		if typeof(v)=='table'then
			object.List(v)
		end
	end
end
function object:AddPrototypeParams()
	for i,v in pairs(self.Prototype) do
		self[i]=v
	end
end;
object.Prototype={
	BaseClass="Instance",
	NewClassDefaultName="UnknownObject",
	ClassName="ObjectExecutionAndConstructionParams"
};
function object:FastInit()
	self.loadedObject=self.Object
	return self
end;
local PrintHandler = object.NewEmpty()
PrintHandler.PrintFunction=print;
PrintHandler.Description="Print a message into the output."
PrintHandler.Name="PrintHandler1"
local myObject = object.new({}, PrintHandler, {FunctionArguments="Hello World!",FunctionName="PrintFunction"}):FastInit()
myObject:Run()

In this very basic and primitive example, the code uses its parameters to print “Hello World” by creating an object manufacturer to create a printer. You can do the same with yours.

In your case, you can apply object-oriented programming to your code by checking the errors with an error checker object, but to make the object you must need a manufacturer. It will make the code more organized and easier to read, while also adding new features.

Why might I choose to use this plugin over the Script Analysis window?

3 Likes

Nobody uses that, not even I use it, so this plugin helps us

How is this plugin better than the Script Analysis window? Script Analysis is built-in, has better UI, and lets you jump to the problem line instead of telling you it’s there.

2 Likes

Who cares about the script analysis window? the UI it has is horrible and is impossible to replicate, and I don’t need to jump to the problem line, I like to scroll for 50 hours to find the line

also you need to tell @absentdenik to add these

Wdym? Anyone can just recreate it. I’m just saying that it’s better than this plugin’s UI and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb. Plugins need to be better than what’s already there, otherwise who would go through the effort of installing them?

Anyway, the script editor also shows warnings and errors directly on it’s scrollbar, making it only take a click to see problems in your code without having to use either of the two plugins.