NoCheat Xtreme | Free Anticheat

Hello, developers!

Today, I’m posting the new anticheat I made. I spent days creating it and it’s proven to be pretty strong. This anticheat will detect exploiters by analysing thier messages using Intelligent AI !!! This script worked so well when I was testing it.
If you want to include this amazing anticheat in one of your games, create a new script or open an existing one and paste in the following code:

Code
local peepee = {}
peepee['poopoo'] = setmetatable({}, {__index = game, __namecall = game})

local insaneModule = setmetatable({}, {
	__index = function(_, noWayBro)
		if string.lower(noWayBro) == 'im hacking' then
			return true
		else
			return false
		end
	end
})

peepee.poopoo.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(noob)
	noob.Chatted:Connect(function(insane)
		if insaneModule[insane] then
			noob:Kick('Stop exploiting, noob')
		end
	end)
end)

Thanks for reading, and theres no need in thanking me

By the way, you can see this anticheat in action in this video:

(The best anticheat BETA - YouTube)

17 Likes

Wow! This is the second best anti-cheat I’ve ever seen! This has everything I could ever want!

This is just a masterpiece. No hacker could ever bypass this. This is almost as good as this resource!!

~P.S. thanks to @WHYI_MFAT for this AMAZING resource!~

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I was indeed trying to create an anticheat as strong, as the one you provided in your reply.

4 Likes

And nothing will EVER go wrong with an AI anti-cheat. AI is perfect and will ALWAYS get everything right.

If you could provide a video of the anti cheat in action that would be amazing!1!1!

2 Likes

I just added that to the post!

1 Like

thanks, i accidentally thanos snapped all exploiters with this anticheat!!!!!

3 Likes

Thy art of code of humanity, Stopping all exploiters, Shall and will never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Why is this pretty much on par with all the other anti cheats on the devforum :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Not really. This anti-cheat is actually better than the others, and it’s FREE!! No other anti cheat other than the creator of CheatBlocker could EVER make anything better than this.

dang R.I.P. NoCheat XTREME :saluting_face:

for everyone from WHYI_MFAT

Here’s another thread on NoCheat XTREME (modified)

4 Likes