Free Fake limiteds bannable?

is offering fake limits bannable?
also, are these limiteds going to get valueble and tradable in the future?
if so how can you script something like that?.

10 Likes

I don’t believe you can get banned just for selling fake limiteds, but as per this announcement post, Roblox reserves the right to take the UGC items offsale and remove you from the UGC Program.

And no, since they are fake limiteds, they can’t have a dynamic resell price or become tradable, for now.

4 Likes

i mean if you say ingame “play 2 hours for a free limited”
and then they only get a “limited” game item, will my game get banned?

2 Likes

If you don’t show an image of an actual limited, it should be fine, otherwise, I could see it being seen as misleading.

you probably shouldn’t actually do that though, that’s just crappy

1 Like

ok lets say i do this…
and write (limited) under it. is it prob givin me trouble? if i dont write “UGC” or avatar item to it?

3 Likes

you should probably specify that it is not a UGC limited

3 Likes

That’s fine since you aren’t implying that it’s a real limited.

Here’s an example of something that isn’t fine.

Obviously, this image is exaggerated, but you get the point.

5 Likes

O k thank you. So if I just don’t specify it is an ugc item Then I am completely fine or what

1 Like

Yes. As long as you don’t imply that buying the item would give you a free limited Avatar Catalog item (such as a Dominus), then you should be fine.

1 Like

Also, is it fine if I do something like that? You have to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get something in game as exchange.

1 Like

Because this basically it’s in the mushroom rates

1 Like

:grimacing: I wouldn’t do that. Unregulated offsite links are an offense, while not bannable (in most cases), they can get your game taken down.

If you really wanted to do that you should look into PolicyService, which would tell you which offsite links you can direct users to.

4 Likes

If you play the game, mash room race, then you see on the top that you have to subscribe the youtube channel to get a permanent booth

2 Likes